Are there any normal people on this site. Who doesn't talk about sex, drugs, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like, I don't think people join here to talk about physics. It's name kinda implies relationships and social stuff.

Like, if the site was called "students ask professors" you would expect school topics and academic stuff. Like, if girls ask guys was a tech industry QA, it would be a horribly sexist branding.

So, I don't know what you're really expecting.

I didn't expect that smart as remark, but thanks anyways

Despite what good ol' Dono said, I liked your response. Just the right amount of savage and sass. It's a win in my books.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is a very common subject and topic discussed here. Personally I really don't care what they want to talk about. Depending on what your goals really are for being here. Some are just trying to accumulate enough "points" just to redeem a gift card or two as rewards. Well I know I am. The more you post comments the sooner it becomes possible. I'm more or less done for a long time when I have enough for 2 Amazon gift cards worth 20 bucks each.

But if you have some other goals, then I don't know. Just have fun! Ignore questions and topics you don't want to be involved in. Block and/or Report anyone that harasses you or you don't want to talk to.

What Girls Said 5

• It's like being in an asylum on here at times, we are all a little carazy on here.. in someway or another 😝

• A few, but only a few.

GaG is not the site for normality.

• What's not normal about talking about sex?

• 13% probably

• 0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am normal. But I can talk on almost many topics. I am not into sex or drugs. But I can talk on these subjects. I have aright to talk on any subject that I choose to talk on.

• Well, since it is a site for guys and girls to talk about things like relationships and get the opinions of the opposite gender, sex does tend to come up in conversations.

• Yes, me!

Wait.
    I misread the question, didn't realise there was a "normal" in there.
    Welp, never mind. XD

• Normal people do talk a lot about sex :p

• Sure what you want to talk about? I was just smoking a blunt after fucking my girlfriend l o l

• What's abnormal about sex talk?

• I often ask other questions

• I'm not normal, but don't usually talk about sex, drugs, etc