I have to do 60 days in jail, will I be a target?

So I broke my probation and now I'm probably looking at 60 days in county after I go to court. If I go into jail will I be seen as a "pretty boy" and be a target for the other inmates?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may or may Not be. Stayon your Guard and don't let this Down where you are a Targeted Clown.
    However, having Loved Ones, hun, who have done the Time, every Time... They always make Good friends that they Know have their Back.
    Good luck and Time goes Fast. xx

Time does not go fast

• 28d

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

• 28d

Time sure DOES go fast it is ONE month later, and even changed BACK my clocks last nite. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing to do is talk to your probation officer. Unless your going into a maximum security prison, the whole rape thing is overplayed. I don't think that it's likely you're going to be in a position where you have to worry too much about it. If you do end up going to jail, I would recommend that you still have a lawyer. Rape is still illegal and there may be some legal recourse if you find yourself in that position. Also, don't be afraid to try and beat the crap out of anyone that tries. Sometimes, I think, fighting can earn you a little respect and show that you aren't going to be an easy target regardless of how you look.

You won't get raped.

The only sexual activity that I observed in 4 years was consensual and well hidden from the guards because they would break it up.

Trust me, you'll be safe, just BORED!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I spent couple days in jail before. Do not drop the soap or get into fights

• just keep your head down and you'll be fine

• You might be a target, stay safe

• Just bring your own lube

• You need to walk up to the biggest baddest dude in the yard and suck his dick whether he likes it or not that way they know what they are dealing with.

What Guys Said 20

• It's just a county jail not prison. Unless it's a bad one, most people at county jails are just regular people. You can't tell the difference between them and anyone else. You won't be a target unless you act like a jerk or something.

Just be reasonably friendly and find something to pass the time. It won't be bad... except for the part that you can't leave.

Yea just don't steal. That's the only thing.

@BigBallerSodaPop
      It's not like there's a lot to steal. Cigarettes and decks of cards. But yea, don't steal.

Which reminds me of a word of advice. Do NOT start smoking while in jail. It'll be tempting because it's boring and smoking is something to do. But don't do it, not even once.

• If it's county I think you'll be fine. I have a few friends who did a few months to a little over a year in county and it was a handstand. One guy fought a few times but he had some psychiatric issues I think they weren't addressing, he wasn't himself in there, but I think that was because of the guy, not the situation. Otherwise, just mind your business and go through the motions. You can avoid any fights, and I've never heard of people getting raped or anything in county, I wouldn't sweat it.

• I'm going to take a wild guess and deduce you're lying.

Why go Anon with a picture of "yourself"?

• keep it simple
    treat people good
    keep to yourself mostly

or you can avoid the police and never look back there corrupt anyway
    so if you wanna run go for it, some of the cops are actually good people while others are bad and know it

the question is are you willing to die?

• yep don't drop the soap :) and dont make eye contact lol

• Just keep your bunghole dirty as fuck to deter the rapists. Get some arse flies breeding in your underwear before your court date.
    I think they sell the maggots on the dark net for $40 a pop

• Think you'll be good. You don't look like a complete pussy.

• I have a suggestion. Go bald. just for the time your in jail. for your own good. you'll look less like a pretty boy and a little tougher.

• what did you do?

if you are thinking about getting raped that depends the prison
    and also of how long you will be staying there 60 days is a nope (if its max prison) then you are fucked (no matter if you are beautiful or ugly)

• Dont flatter yourself kid

• I hope your fighting skills are decent. Are you going to a county jail or a state prison?

• They don't rale ugly people, stop bs

• Jail is not prison. You'll be fine

• Jail isn't bad. Mornings you'll do burpees in the corner of the pod, have breakfast, then spend the rest of the day sleeping or talking shit.
    There isn't rape or anything like that. I had to go for asst and battery bc of a fight I got into, so I know what I'm talking about

• Whatever you do don't drop the soap bar,,,
    I doubt you will be targeted make friends they will cover you.

• I doubt it your going to a local jail not some maximum security prision with death row inmates most of the other people will be the same as you just low level people who broke probation

• You have nice DSL (Dick sucking lips OP). Just remember to swallow or you'll piss the dude off even more.

• No you'll be fine. It's more boring than anything else. Get a job serving food and they'll give you days off your sentence.

Source = just did 4 years between county and prison.