I am white but my hair is black, is it bad?

I am not blonde. My brother is blonde, my mother is blonde, my father is blonde but my hair is dark. God damn, i don't wanna be like this.

• No it is not bad
  • Yes it is bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure that you are beautiful. A lot of men really go for that coal-black long hair that Asian women have naturally. Don't try to stain your hair chemically. Just wear it the way it is.

Oh, I just realised you are a male. Well, in that case, you are beautiful. Just keep your hair tidy-ish and show off its natural colour. No chemical staining. I really go for the slightly tangled and tousled look. See, I've fallen in love with you already. If you want to see yourself as a blond, buy a long wig and wear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm light skinned aswell and my hair is close to black too. I like it :)
    I'm sure it looks good on you though!

What Girls Said 9

• Oh, you're the one saying Indian people aren't white, but people think they are...
    And that only white people with blonde hair are actually white...
    Try moving on with your life.

MOST white people have darker hair. In fact - brown hair is the most common hair color for white people.

• It's called you getting the recessive gene, honey? Nothing bad with being white witj darl hair... plenty or beautiful celebs with that combo
    Ian somerhalder
    Michelle trachtenberg
    Mila kunis
    Rose mcgowann
    Matt bomer
    Henry cavill and everyone else who looks like him
    George clooney
    Jodi lynn o'keefe

• You should love who you are no matter what. So many white people have black hair and aren't bad. My celebrity crush (who is hot) has black hair is amazing *DYLAN O BRIEN*. I think your perfect just the way you are :)

• No, that's not bad at all. I used to have really golden blonde hair but now it's turning a brown-blonde. :)

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💩💩💩💩💩

Sorry man you're fucked

• you're just the special one in your family and there's nothing wrong with that. own your insecurities

• could be worse

• Just inherited a different trait. I know a white boy with black hair. Ain't nothing weird about it

• one of your grandparents has black hair?
    I'm the opposite of you, my parents and brother have brown eyes and brown hair and I came out blue eyed and blonde lol (I have an italian grandpa with blue eyes and a german grandpa who was blonde)
    I personally like the contrast of fair skin and dark hair

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's not bad. It can actually look attractive.

• It's bad. Hitler wouldn't like that.