Does this whole "that's racist" thing annoy you?

I am so tired of people not being able to say ANYTHING without someone saying "that's racist". GOD FORBID a white person says anything about a black people even if it's the truth it's racist. But if a black or any other race says something negative towards whites it's not considered racist. I just don't understand. Everyone wants to be "equal" yet they try to make themselves seem like they matter more with the whole "black lives matter thing"... and disagree with the all live matter movement. It's absolutely absurd to me.

• I agree with you
  • I disagree with you (why)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup it's quite pathetic and people get offended at the smallest things

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• if it's racist it's racist and probably needs to be brought to light as racist
    if it's not racist and a person says it is that person needs a lesson on what racism is

the simple fact is saying whatever we want without consequence means we go nowhere. allowing racism to exist without calling it out or not silencing false racism claims allows the issue to simple continue unabated.

i find the denial of issues annoying
    i find racism annoying
    i find ignorance regarding racism (it's existence or what constitutes racism) annoying

i don't find "that's racist" annoying

and clearly you dont understand the root of the black lives matters movement. it's not saying one group matters more than another. it's saying that one group's lives are routinely devalued or undervalued (supported by the DOJ, the supreme court, ACLU, UN and other independent bodies) far more than another... but those lives matter just as much as others

some people sully the message of the black lives ideology and those people should be admonished

• All lives matter to me, plus black people and. other races can be racist too, plus racism is pointless and dumb to me and so is the playing the card oh it's because I'm black thing, no not everything has to be about race, none if it has to do with race when it comes to me, all I see is another person

• Lol this millenial generation are a bunch of pussies and sissy cucks.

This one random white guy in my college said "I'm sorry for patronizing you for my white skin"

I'm like dude I never met you or even talked to you, so how would you have talked down to me.

I think some white people who follow the pussified society that we live in want you to make them feel bad about themselves.

Not trying to even be racist this white guy felt like he wanted me to accept his apology for no reason.

I look at him like if he was a full blown retard.

• Society is so soft now. It's become way too PC. It was better when people were less sensitive. I don't like how race-centric society has become.

• I don't want to say annoying per se, but frustrating? so many people are using it and don't even understand what racist is. People nowadays are getting offended at things they think they should be offended at other than what they truly are. It's sad really.

• I am tired of being called a racist.

• First off, all lives matter isn't even a real movement. Give me an example of something you would say about a black person that is the truth, but people would just call it racist.

• Slaves don't want to be equal, they want to be the masters. "You're a racist" is their binds on white people.

• If many people are calling something racist, odds are it is racist. If many people are calling you a racist, odds are you are racist.

I dislike people saying EVERYTHING is racist as well, but if something is racist it should be brought to light.

• people who say and do racist things are racist... regardless of color... now people who whine about be called out on racist things they say/do... they're just pathetic.

• Try living as a Brexiteer... been called racist more than a handful of times.

• I'm just annoyed that the race problem exists like I wish every one in the world was all one color
    Not a specific color..
    Like I wish we were all green..

• Racists counter attack by accusing blacks to be racist. Very frequent now.

• Black lives matter is a whole separate tbing wihich I disagree with you on.

But as for accusations? Wear them with pride. If I point out that CNN runs a headline, saying Israel lies again about settlements and i go "Well there's a surprise" and someone calls me an anti-semite? I laugh at them. I know I am not and the accusation is bullshit. It's a reflex call from someone who can't stand to see Israel criticised.

Say what you want, and if someone calls you racist, trust your fellow man to know if that's true or just the reflexive call of some idiot.

• It's a way for black people to try and get an advantage. If you disagree, they will pull the race card and try to chalk up a win. In reality you're pointing out their flaws.

What Girls Said 7

• It's only racist if you're white.

I get called racist all the time.

Once I was told I was racist because the business I work for did not provide pants for someone. My business is not a clothing store. It's not our job to provide pants. Of course, that fact was irrelevant and the individual was only denied pants because of his skin color.

Once I was told the doors in my place of work were racist and would not open because the person was black. It had nothing to do, of course, with the fact that the doors open toward you and that they don't open if you're standing too close and blocking the sensor.

Once I was told I was racist because in order to gain access after hours you need a pass and an individual of color didn't want to wear the pass so we didn't let them in.

Once I was told I was racist because an automatic gate that is clearly labeled, "NO PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC" as well as, "GATE COMES DOWN BETWEEN CARS" came down on the head of someone who elected to walk underneath it just after a car had gone through.

Shockingly, not everything is racist. Sometimes you're just an idiot. And idiocy is something that is not restricted by the pigmentation in your skin.

• Yeah, we've got to watch what we're saying and where we're saying it. One day I took my mum shopping and I was smelling candles. There was one called Indian jasmine, which wasn't very pleasant. I said "oaft, Indian Jasmine stinks" this Indian guy came walking round the corner just as I said it. I stood at the end of an aisle waiting on my mum and he came walking over to me, stood in front of me and just stared at me. Weird or what? I was talking about the candle.

• First.. the definition of Racism should be learned.. If what someone says doesn't fit being racist under the definition of Racism.. then it isn't racist... racism is about supremacy.. now no offense but what race in this country has preached supremacy? .. that's why black people (some) just jump to conclusions and say it is racist when it isn't.. this is a very sensitive subject to talk about.. but don't confuse stereotypes with racism I like to add.. no offense but assuming a Mexican person likes tacos is being stereotypical. not racist because there is no supremacy views in that statement however the statement is offensive because not every Mexican may eat tacos.. . im black and I understand some black people say something is racist when it isn't and it takes away from those who actually are victims of racism... everyone of every race just needs understand what racism really is and how it originated.. there are things said about black people that isn't true for ALL of us.. but that's not racism.. that's being stereotypical..

• Yeah some people forget what racism means

• it's been like that for as long as i can remember

• I'm confused? You want to be able to say racist things in public, without being called out?
    Everyone can be racist, it doesn't matter what colour you are. But if someone is calling you out because you've said something that is offensive.. how are you, as a person, going to say that they should keep their mouth shut and not stand up for the people that you've just put down.

If you were walking past a group of black people and one of them cracked a joke about the white girl being white, would you not want one of them to say "that's racist, don't say that".

Also I'm not talking about the people say that's racist as a joke or as a comeback when they have nothing else to say. I'm talking about you, as a white person, not thinking about what it's like to be a POC and saying whatever pops into your head.

It's not about trying to not be racist, it's about trying to be a nice person and not wanting to offend anyone.