Do You Think Megan Fox Looks Beautiful Here?

1mo Just WOW For The People Who Doesn't Look Beautiful Here She's So Hot Look At Those Gorgeous Eyes And If You Don't Think She's Beautiful Don't Expect Me To Give A Like To Your Comment Unless It Was Either By Accident Or I'm Friends With You

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I'm jealous of her and if I was being my bitchy self I would say she looks like a fucking whore, which seems like the truth, actually.
    But yea. Beautiful isn't the word I'd use, though. More like "cute". Beautiful would look sophisticated and mature to me and that picture doesn't say "beautiful" to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when she didn't look like that aunt with a failed plastic face that you want to fuck none the less.

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, for sure, @Red88xxx
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Yes she does! I've never seen a pic of her where she doesn't look beautiful

• she's obviously a pretty girl but I've seen her in interviews and she's kind of annoying. sorry.

• I think she's pretty.

• I wouldn t mind having her on top of me that s for sure :p

• Sexy pouty lips for blow jobs

• beauty

• She's a babe

• Yes I do. Usually I don't think she is that good looking but here with her hair all messed up she looks young and natural :)

• She looks cute I guess. But no one cares about her anymore.

• Yeah for sure. She has very pretty facial features.

• Yep I do

• Meh.

• I wish i was as gorgeous as her. All the guys love her

• I think in general she looks like a ho*

• I've seen better... like this morning in the mirror.

@red8xxx if you don't want opinions.. don't ask questions. You can't get salty when people don't agree with you. Beauty is subjective. YOU should ask "Do you find her attractive?" then you would get more valid opinions. But when you ask if someone finds someone beautiful, you've already concluded how you feel to a very specific feeling.

Man I wish I wasn't anon. I hate being like this when no one knows who I am...

Okay...

What Guys Said 26