21% (9)18% (2)21% (11)Vote
  • yup cry baby I wanna see you cry
    8% (3)37% (4)13% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah my Momma likes boys and she wants me to have boys lol
    She likes girls too but the she thinks we have to many girls in our family and we need more balance.
    I want to have 2 boys and 2 girls.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, many mothers prefer sons and want them

As a potential future father, I want a baby girl one day! Hopefully I will have both daughters and sons

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Yeah that's totally the reason why female infanticide is an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I want a boy.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Do you still want a boy? but boys love their mothers all through her life

• Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The health of a baby is all that matters to mothers and fathers. It doesn't matter what gender the child will be. A healthy beautiful baby is what parents want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if I were to be a mom I would want a son. It'd be hard for me to raise a girl who was anything like I am.. I gave my parents so much grief. Still do.

If I were to have a family.. which I probably won't.. I'd like it to be me and my guys and I would really enjoy watching the relationship between my husband and son.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only demented women feel that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally cried when I found out I was having a son. Not because I hate guys but I was so scared I wouldn't be able to relate to him. But he is my favorite thing in this world. I was so wrong to doubt!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Like I said... the closeSt man to a woman is the man that came out of her. do you love your sonew as muche as he loves you?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Your son has your back 1000000%all boys love their mothers

• 1mo

Okay how old is your son

• Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my sons every bit as much as I love my daughters

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I want both, but I'll be happy with whatever I get!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women would find it easy with a girl because they are a girl themselves. But that doesn't mean they don't want a boy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Would you love your kid as you love a girl

• Show All
    • 1mo

Are we still still cool?😊

• 1mo

Course I don't get annoyed easily😂

• My mother hated me

0|0
    0|0
  • This is far from the truth, I really want a son

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Do you still want a son?

• 1mo

I mean... I did just say that... didn't I?

• 1mo

Most girls these days... well read parentingredients articlear. .. parents think kids don't go on these sites

• Hell no I only want boys

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it doesn't matter.😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a boy!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Are you sure😕

• Show All
    • 1mo

We will try our best I promise... sorry that the older guys are well... I don't want use bad language.

• 1mo

What do you think of my generation 13-15

• I want a son and a daughter ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said that?

0|0
    0|0
  • it wouldn't matter but my preference is one of both.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's cool to want either but love both equally

• Show All
    • 1mo

Nah everyone knows everyone basically you get those girls who spread rumors tho

• 1mo

my school just has the bad kids and the good kids (theres honors classes and general education) and I'm in honors
      then there's like little friend groups in each class. to be honest it's just all the Asian girls with Asian girls and Asian guys with Asian guys. Everyone is hanging out with people from their home country. I'm the only person in the class with a different race best friend :Г

• mothers want to have an adventure with their sons, who will lick them till they cum

0|0
    1|1
  • Every woman is different. Some wants daughters, some wants sons , some wants both, and some wants none. It depends on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Mothers are very important. even if you guys wanted daughters a million times your son's will love you because he came from you so his love is garenteed

• 1mo

Yeah, your right.

• 1mo

Look he came from you your flesh his flesh and your blood pumps through his veins

• my mother wanted me to be a boy... I have no brothers but 2 sisters, LOL. aha I wanted a brother aswell though ;-;...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have both but I'm nervous about having a son only because I'm not sure if I could relate to him as well. My boyfriend feels the same way about having daughters.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• who said this?

0|0
    0|0
  • where do fools get these ideas from?

0|0
    0|0