Would you rather be with someone who's very rich but who has average intelligence or the other way round?

I would rather have someone super smart and educated with a lot of general knowledge who earns normal/average wage over a very rich man who has average intelligence.
I'm talking about real intelligence not pseudo- intellectuals.
Actually it's a deal breaker for me if the man is not educated it's a deal breaker.

• Very smart and Educated has lots of general knowledge - Average wageWould you rather be with someone who's very rich but who has average intelligence or the other way round?
  • Very Rich- Average intelligence, not Uni/college education, doesn't have a lot of general knowledge Would you rather be with someone who's very rich but who has average intelligence or the other way round?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say very rich, are you talking like Scrooge McDuck status?

I don't think I'd be happy super rich. Or at the very least, I wouldn't appreciate it enough to make it matter.

I'd much rather be with a smart woman and, with our combined salaries, we live very comfortable lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a hard question because I think both have potentially to behave the same way. People with average intelligence but with a ton of money have a tendency to look down on others just because of materialist things, but then someone who is extremely smart tends to think most people dumb in general, regardless of how much money they actually make.

What Guys Said 26

• I'd rather have an actual intelligent human being as I love to have conversations about all sorts of stuff and my overall knowledge is pretty broad subject wise. So I like someone similar who I can converse with and even debate with in a friendly manner of course on some subjects. I like to be intellectually stimulated and to learn.

Though it is important to note that a degree and or education doesn't necessitate intelligence.

• I fully agree with you, A all the way :D
    Those rich guys often think they can buy themselves what they need... do they love you or did the guy "buy himself a girl"? :o

• Well in the US average is what 50k a year? That's actually a lost of money lol so I'll take smart and "average" wage lol.

• Average wage, but very smart.

• The smart guy might get rich. The other guy might become poor, and in the meantime he will be annoying.

• False dichotomy. A dumb person making lots of money tends to lose it all in the end. It's a lot easier for a smart person to find money and keep it and spend it wisely. And how many yachts do you frickin' need?

• I would choose the rich girl with average intelligence.

• The former. I make decent enough money.

Unless I can pick latter and have them attend higher education? Or is that cheating...

• I'm perfectly fine with average intelligence and average wage. I'd like someone who I could ask for advice and though average knowledge would suffice I'd be doing some pretty advanced tasks. Therefore I choose more knowledge over wealth.

• Probably very smart, eventually they can get a good paying job and I really don't care about being super rich anyways. I want to live comfortably but I have no need to be super rich.

And you can have better conversations with the smart one.

by the way add my snapchat! lol

• I will marry a cat if she's rich :D

Well lets come for serious reply
    Its not everything about the money
    i prefer honestly marry a very poor girl... im not rich so she won't complain about the money (hope so) and hope my money be enough for her to live with me and i want her to be beautiful from outside and inside (Soul)

• I am A lol 😂
    Hopefully one day I will be filthy rich!
    I want to have kids and spoil them 😝

I don't care if the girl has avg intelligence or is poor, as long as she has a good soul and stands by her principles I will love her.

• As long as she has big tits and a whopper ass

• very intelligent. My brain will make me enough of money in the long run

• A.
    We'd probably get along better

• The former because I'm not poor and will never be. One- being with basically a sugar-gf/wife would make me feel like a bitch and two- if she's dumb our relationship is going down the gutter anyway. I need mental stimulation.

• How can you get rich if you're stupid.

I know CEO's who mess up on basic spelling errors that are multimillionaires, while science geeks can barely get jobs.

• Boring people are boring no matter how much money they have...

• I'm fine with having average intelligence.
    I'll still be happy.

• What is educated in your opion?

• Rich every time. I'm already a genius but it hasn't gotten me a Lamborghini yet

• If your SO is smart there's always hope for improvements in the finance area.

• Give me the smart girl.

• Money of SO doesn't matter to me. It will in future for bills and tax, but not yet

• B.

Sadly I'm A. Perhaps if I were b I'd pick a ;)

• Just to clarify is she spending it on me?

I can be stupid and smart if i want to but it would be nice to be the one getting spoiled.

What Girls Said 8

• obviously the more intelligent one, although the dude in the second picture looks smarter than the dude in the first one haha

• Those pictures totally remind me of Chuck Bass or Dan Humphrey lol. Normally I'd pick guy A, but honestly, how could I ever resist a guy like Chuck?

• I voted on A.
    Being smart is very important to me, and I find it attractive. Plus, I don't like rich people.

• Average wage but really smart.

• very intelligent
    such a turn on

• i don't want them to be TOO smart, but at least smarter than me. and i wouldn't care if they were rich or not, as long as they love me.

• Define "average wage"

• i would rather be with someone who has a nice set of D**K