Is it acceptable to crossdress?

Is it ok for me to dress up as a lady I feel more comfortable when dressed up

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude you can do anything nowadays but people will look at you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on her good you look.

Do what ever you like it's your private life who gives a fuck.
    It's got fuck all to do with anyone else
    If someone says anything just tell them to pipe the fuck down.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• Thousands of grown men do it every day. If lacy, pretty, colorful silky lingerie turns you on, then go for it. No one has to know... or if they do, some will accept it and some won't. Same with every other decision we make in life. What other people think doesn't matter.

• Why not? It's not hurting anyone. Do what you love! :)

• If it makes you feel good then do it! Life is too short not to enjoy it so if that makes you happy then by all means crossdress. By the way there are women who are into guys who crossdress.

• Some people are going to judge you or make fun of you. But you shouldn't care about these people.
    And if dressing up like a woman makes you feel happy, then go for it!

• In your private life, of course, why not.
    My dad was a crossdresser, and when I was 14-15 I ran to my mum so I don't have contact with him and i didn't have chance to ask him things that i want to know about it, but I have a boyfriend who is also crossdresser and I have a little trouble dealing with all that stuff, but I hope I will comprehend sometimes soon and do use it in the best order

• How is it troublesome? Would you ever take a guy shopping for bras, panties, and other girly clothes for him to wear? I'm a straight guy and I Crossdress. I mainly like wearing panties and bras in the house if I go out some times I'll wear panties instead of boxers. Girls are really lucky to be able to enjoy lingerie without getting made fun of.

• @Abbypink420 i have to correct myself my dad wanted to become trans and my boyfriend is cs and im still dealing with all that. I dunno will i ever accept it. He loves to wear my corset and be full dressed as a girl and thought of it disgust me
      And yet again this is most beautiful 2 years we spent together and i dont want to brake up but if my disgust starts to rise i will have no other option

• I mean. Hillary wants a gender nuetral america. So do what you want.
    Personally, I think its ridiculous. But you can do what you want

• It creeps me out. Feels like the kind of guy that would wear my skin. But you do you bruh.

• I do not care what other people dress like

• Can you pm me? If not it's cool. I'm a crossdresser I want to meet a girl on here that I can message and get girl advice from.

• You have the freedom to crossdress

• Sure, why not.

• Acceptable? No.

What Guys Said 9

• Nope, but don't let that stop you. Just do your thing and keep it to yourself. Unless you join some kind of community or find a partner for that sort of thing, there's no reason anyone should know

• Nope

• Well, depends on if you can pull it off.

• No it's a sin and you will go to hell lol nah jk do what you want bro it's a free country

• if thats your thing, go for it.

• LOL!!!

• LOL HAHAHAHA LMAO
    LET ME DO IT IN Spanish
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

• Yes as long as you are not injecting chemicals to grow tits then its all gud.

• they may look at you weird, but, they'll just assume you're crossdressing. it's understandable