If one of these scenarios ended up netting you 50million Euros, which would you take a crack at?

1. With a rusted 22 6 shot revolver with just 2 bullets in it as your weapon fight 2 Sloth bears

2. Fight 2 Olympic heavyweight kickboxers that are on steroids at the same time full contact for 5 rounds straight no pads or head gear.

3. Fight 3 Leopard Seals with a metal pipe

4. Jump into a pit naked full of fresh water snails and provoke them to bite you

5. Fight 4 anteaters with a club

2mo Correction Giant anteater
2mo Lol filler

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there a time limit for all of this? Do I have to kill any of those animals or can I just wound or incapacitate them and just keep running around for as long as possible? The rules aren't very clear enough to me.

Till one of you is left standing

Is the location big enough for me to run around. Specifically for Scenarios 1, 3, and 5? I'd probably risk Scenario 3 if I can run around and by time, or maybe and hopefully the seals turn on each other somehow and I wipe out the remaining survivors. If they were all taking place in really tiny claustrophobic cramped confined spaces I'd be fucked completely I need to at least have enough breathing room, have some ways or at least a way to to hit and run to bye time. Have to aim for their head and crack their skulls or poke their eyes out, at least that's the best chance of me even remotely being able to win and not get killed.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd take the anteaters. If I could "cheat" I'd take the boxers and divide the money with them so they'd go easy on me.

What Guys Said 5

• anteaters are pretty passive and not especially fast so i'd go for that

• Anteaters. Are they even dangerous?

Giant anteaters. Why not the others?

Sloth bears are smaller than regular bears.

Oops. I read bears, for some reason. I'd definitely take the sloths over anteaters

• Ant-Eaters
    They haven't been known to be able to kill people

The Giant anteater

Look up Giant anteaters on youtube.

I've seen them

• I'll take the seals.

Why not the others?

• All of them. I need a story to tell xD