Okay so someone pranked me by adding hair dye to my shampoo how can I get rid of semi permant hair dye out of my hair without bleach 😑?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might have to dye it a darker colour. If anyone asks, explain it's for Halloween (and then go as something like a witch that needs darker hair). I once had a permanent dye job screwed up and doing it jet black was the only solution.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's only semi permanent it will wash out. Wash your hair, A LOT, and use clarifying shampoo.
    There is also a product called OOPS, it will strip the dye from your hair (it doesn't bleach)

What Guys Said 13

• What colour is the dye?
    I mean... if life give you lemonades , ask to see the life's manager and burn his house down.

• Gonna have to live with it for a while. Does it look good at least? If not, I'd suggest 2 things: 1) Buy nice looking hats. 2) Prank them back 10x worse so they know not to fuck with you again haha

• As you wash it it'll fade naturally. Unfortunately, it's going to take some time.

When I used to dye my hair it would take around 2 months to fade... but that wasn't completely. However, that was after leaving it in for a 30-45 minutes.

My question, how the fuck did you not notice dye in your shampoo?

Honestly, I shower with my eyes closed almost the whole time 😂, so I wouldn't notice... don't know about the OP tho lol.

@justfluffeh That's impressive. I can barely close my eyes to rinse my hair. :-P

• This someone deserves a payback 10x worse.

• It'll grow out. Just live with purple hair for a month.

• Just leave it me. You might like it after you settle down from the prank effect.

• If you really want to escalate, put hair remover in their shampoo.

• Why are you worried about this when you shoukd be worried about payback?😛

• You're RIP

• Time to take a shawl over your head. In the mean time, put a question here for GAGers to give you ideas for the worst payback ever.

• Oh thats mean lol... but didn't you notice the second you squeezed some out

• First bleaching of hair is done with hydrogen peroxide not bleach and second don't mix chemicals your unsure of even two fairly safe chemicals Like ammonia and bleach can create deadly clouds of chlorine gas if mixed

• This someone deserves a beat down at least. It's not funny.

What Girls Said 3

• Use heads and shoulders shampoo, or you could try dish liquid that helped my green hair to fade a lot. You could also naturally bleach it with some baking soda, lemon juice and sunshine.

• What color is it?
    If you're that worried, use a lot of clarifying shampoos and the hottest water you can handle.

• Google it...