Are YOUUU ticklish?

How do I become less ticklish?

Actually how do I make me body less sensitive to touch altogether?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I AMMMMMMMM ticklish. And unfortunately there really isn't any way. People say mind of matter but that's bullshit haha. Sorry we're stuck this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very ticklish and so are many people. In fact laughing because of tickling is a defense mechanism. There's no real way to become less ticklish. Actually you feel stuff including tickles by your afferent neuron receptors (sensory neurons). For example, in pain the nociceptors (pain receptors) are the nerve endings of afferent Aδ and C nerve fibers. But anyway you can make your body less sensitive very easily by destroying some of those receptors located in the dermis of the skin. For example you can burn your hand and that way the nerve endings will be destroyed. In fact, because you will have destroyed the nerve endings, you will not feel any pain. So it's a win win.

Note: Please don't burn anything that was a joke.

Upvoted because I didn't understand a word of that.

@redeyemindtricks I was assuming she didn't have any imbalances (many people are ticklish without any deviations from the normal vitamin levels) but never heard of the brush method haha

The Wilbarger method was developed for kids on the autistic spectrum (who often have EXTREME tactile defensiveness -- the brushing is something that's basically needed just to get them to the point of being able to deal adequately with the normal tactile sensations of everyday life)... but, it can still have at least marginal benefits for non-autistic people who are just more sensitive than average.

What Guys Said 15

• I am not sure.

• Only have two ticklish spots.

• Put mud all over your body like a cave man.

• Yes, yes I am. Not all over just in like 3 spots.

• I'm sadly quite ticklish. No ideas how to become less ticklish.

• My cock is pretty ticklish. W

• Nope not really I don't think, but hey ticklish people are A-OK with me.

• when u get tickle think about something else or make urself busy for that moments

• Yes a lot.

• I am..
    Somewhere 😂
    But other then that no

• yeah ain't everybody

• C'mon, you like being ticklish

• I wish I could know the answer of this question
    Bc im ticklish as hell

• Yes the nutsack right after a clean shave

• I'm extremely ticklish 😂 no idea why

What Girls Said 13

• Random questions:

Is the skin sensitivity/ticklishness worse when you're trying to sleep? Does it keep you awake? Is it especially annoying in yr neck area, double-especially if you're trying to sleep (as though some imaginary person were tickling you, even though no one is)?

Do you live somewhere without much sunshine, and/or do you not go outside much?

Do you have dry or cracked skin around yr elbows?

__

Just guessing some stuff, based off the fact that you would randomly ask this question here. Lmk.

No
      Im out a lot. School, work, friends etc...
      No

Ok thank you 😘❤️

• No, not really. I'm not sure how you can make yourself less sensitive, though. I think your body is just receptive to that touch.

• Yes, I'm ticklish. I have no idea how to not be lol.

• I'm so fking ticklish, it's almost annoying ahahah.
    (P. S. are you the anon chick that 'had a crush' on Logesh? what a legend lmao)

• God yes. I'm very sensitive like that 😂😂😂

• I am very ticklish.

• I don't know but when you find out tell me! I'm so tichlish it's not even funny. I've accidentally punched people who tickled me.

• YES VERY TICKLISH

• I'm not that ticklish and my boyfriend likes tickling me XD so I just kind of squirm to give him some sort of satisfaction XD im not sure how to even tell him... I like it but I'm just not that ticklish.

• Not as much as I used to be sadly.

• Very

• yes a lot xD

• Yes, I am ><