What do you think happens after you die?

• You go to heaven/hell
  • Nothing
  • You get reincarnated

Most Helpful Guy

• What were things like before you were born? Nothing happens when you die, it's all a lie people made up because they couldn't deal with the pain of losing someone. Even till this day people believe that when you die you actually live and float off into a magical place that no one can see or prove exists.

Most Helpful Girl

• You decompose and your body returns to earth in earth's cycle. So no its not that "nothing" happens, what will happen is that you become a massive yummy feast, and little creatures eat you up until there's basically nothing left of you but skeleton.
    media.giphy.com/media/XubpsOGYFQcbS/giphy.gif
    Its quite simple really.

Oh what happens to your "soul"? What soul? Our brain? there's one thing I've been wondering, if people go to heaven, what do we look like? How do we talk? How tf do we find the ones we love among all the billions and billions of dead people? How do we communicate? I mean surely there will be some kind of fights between some people who never got along? If we looked like we did on earth, what about people with plastic surgery lol, what if you died in a car crash? Do you look as disfigured as that moment? If heaven is so great and everyone is healthy and fine, then people won't have mental issues surely, which will make some people completely different from how they were on earth, some people who were lacking serotonin in their brains will also be different. I mean honestly nothing about going to heaven makes sense what so ever. The only thing it sounds like is a vague ass lie that people like to use to comfort themselves.

What Guys Said 21

• You go to king Kais planet and fight a tournament of the gods. If you win, you get a second round at life and come back to earth.

Note: this is why some people never die and are sighted all over the world 😎

• I heard that atheists become compost for trees so that we can make more bibles

• I'm an atheist but I think reincarnation is a possibility. Why? Because human mind is a form of energy, and we all know - energy never dies, it just transforms.

• Nothing. You die. You decompose.

Where do all the broken calculators "go" ?

• It's like a video game!.. Your are born you play then you die then your soul gets bored starts a new game!.. Again in new body!.. You play enjoy suffer and then you die again!..

• Nothing I think. I think reincarnation is possible but how would anyone know? I don't think you'd have any memory of a past life or anything like that.

• My body rots and my minds just stops like a computer that's out of battery power.

• I think nothing - I always imagined it like going asleep and not waking up

• We stop existing in this world and transcend to next.

• I believe your body remains in the grave underground cause your body is the Holy Temple this body does not belong to us. God gives it to us to use and take
    care of it. When we die our Souls either go to Heaven or Hell

• The same place the candle's flame goes when you blow it out.

• Decomposition

• After we die, it's game over

• If I die in battle I go to Valhalla!!!

• religious people would say you go to heaven or hell.

Science say you decompose. .

science actually doesn't say anything about the afterlife...

• you get judged by god, jesus and their chosen people... if you're judged favorably, you earn eternal life..

if you get judged unfavorably, you just die and thats it.. there's no actual hell the way people think with fire and demons and shit

• Are you asking this question as a believer in God or otherwise?

One thing: (for those who believe), you don't go to heaven or hell as soon as you die.

And you are going to be judged by God and only God. Not by any human... even if he was a prophet

• Lots of things happen.

They just don't include you, because you are a rotting corpse.

• Too bad you didn't poot an I don't know answer in, since I'm agnostic

• You get reincarnated into an animal, or worse, an insect.

• According to the multiverse theroey of quantum physics there is a new universe created with every disision meaning in at least one universe you never die

the multi verse isn't actually a theory. rather just an idea. Where do people come up with this blabbel.

Extreme multiverse explanations are therefore reminiscent of theological discussions. Indeed, invoking an infinity of unseen universes to explain the unusual features of the one we do see is just as ad hoc as invoking an unseen Creator. The multiverse theory may be dressed up in scientific language, but in essence it requires the same leap of faith.
      — Paul Davies, A Brief History of the Multiverse

Anyone can come up with a theory, which in common parlance, simply means “an idea for how something works.” But in order to be a scientific theory, you have to do a lot more. In particular, any new scientific theory has to look at the current framework of science, including the current leading/best theories and all of the available data, and meet the following three criteria:

It has to reproduce all the successes of the previously existing theory.

It has to explain some new or novel results that contradicted or fall outside the old theory.
      And perhaps most importantly, it needs to make new, testable predictions that have not been tested before, and that can either be confirmed and validated or refuted.

the multiverse is none of that

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing, its just a dark hole 6 ft underneath the ground. You get cremated and become a plie of dust. Or maggots eat away at you flesh. You cease to be so what do you know? You would have to be buried alive to know what its really like.

• All your atoms get recycled into other forms of life or non-life

• Tbh I think our spirits go somwehere. I can't imagine that we die and that's it, we don't exist anymore. I hope we get to meet the creator, or go somewhere where our spirits just chill until we're needed on Earth again.

• I hopefully get some questions answered up or down there

• Heaven or hell

• You're just dead.