What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?

What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?Guy Or Girl (Dealer's Choice) either a stranger or a friend just kissed you out of the blue. You weren't even doing anything beyond looking at the clouds. What would you do if that happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *sigh* PAC man image! I won't be eating for a week or 2. Gross.

But i would join in I suppose. Then afterward pull out a pen and paper and begin writing and hold up a number.
    abovethelaw.com/.../...es-scorecard-scoreboard.jpg
    For the kiss cam I'm probably on lol.

What Girls Said 15

• What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?
    Stranger or 'friend' I'd report them for sexual assault as unwanted kissing is a sexual assault in my state. Considering I carry mace/tazer I highly doubt they'd be 'walking away' as I'd mace them, kick them in the nuts, taze them in the nuts, and ensure they stay down until the police arrive.

• In college, I had some guy at a big block party walk up and ask very politely if he could kiss me once. I said, sure whatever... He did, and then walked away. I dunno if he was rolling on E or what. It was amusing:

• If it is a guy I like, then I would kiss him passionately, too. 😊
    If it is some I don't like. Bye, light out. 👊
    Jk, I have never punch anyone. Sadly, I am to goody goody to do that. 😶

• it wouldn't happen, i'd just push the idiot away and report him. guess the fucker was inspired by trump?

• I'd kick him in the nuts.. wtf

• If it was anyone other than my boyfriend or a select few girls punch them

• Knee to the nuts.

• If it was the guy I like, I would be ready to die cause I'm so happy. If it was one of my best guy friends I would be like "woah" but in a good way. If it is just some dude then I would slap him.

• Some body is obviously getting punched

• Depends on the place and time, and my current mood. But don't think I would mind it.

• Cry deeply. Then worry about mono.

• Maybe it was a dare or a kissing prank... i don't know I was never kissed by a boy or with vice versa lol

• Kick in the ging gang goolies

• id drag them to the police station. maybe slap them/ punch them too

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• if I was single I would appreciate the kiss. depending on how attracted I am to her, I would follow her out

• Pat their ass before they got away.

• I would think about how many guys she's done that to and then I would think about this.

www.herpescuretips.com/.../herpes-in-the-mouth.jpg

• If it was a guy, I would have pushed him off and cussed him out. If it was a woman, I would have opened my eyes up a little and wonder how to react/carry onto that. I might be standing/sitting there for a few minutes just to comprehend what just happened. I'd also wonder why she would walk away without me asking for her phone number.

• Sounds like a great way to get arrested lol.

• If the girl is a hottie, I'll play the game and quickly snatch her right back to me. Then I'll passionately kiss her in return for her kissing me like that. ;) ;)

• I would be surprised but then I would carry on as before without thinking too much about it.

• I'd grab them mid snog. Not getting out of this hell you threw yourself in that easily, sweet cheeks.

• I'd go figure out why. if it was a prank and I didn't like the person or they didn't grovel for forgiveness enough I'd get even. If she's got a massive crush on me then I'll encourage that to develop into a relationship.

• If a stranger I would either think I was being punked, in some sort of "distraction situation" (I watch way too many movies), or she mistaked me for someone else.

• That would make me very happy unless she was extremely ugly or a smoker lol.

• I saw this on YouTube some were in shock and some just went with it

• Go back to my regular business, TWO CAN PLAY IT THAT GAME!

• Kiss her back it be rude not to

• it would be the highlight of my day. if a girl did that.

• I'd be confused as fuck

• I would kiss them back

1 private opinion(s)