What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?

What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?Guy Or Girl (Dealer's Choice) either a stranger or a friend just kissed you out of the blue. You weren't even doing anything beyond looking at the clouds. What would you do if that happened to you?

0|1
16|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *sigh* PAC man image! I won't be eating for a week or 2. Gross.

But i would join in I suppose. Then afterward pull out a pen and paper and begin writing and hold up a number.
    abovethelaw.com/.../...es-scorecard-scoreboard.jpg
    For the kiss cam I'm probably on lol.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• What Would You Do If Someone Randomly Came Up To You, Kissed Passionately You And Then Just Continued On Their Way Without A Word Of Explanation?
    Stranger or 'friend' I'd report them for sexual assault as unwanted kissing is a sexual assault in my state. Considering I carry mace/tazer I highly doubt they'd be 'walking away' as I'd mace them, kick them in the nuts, taze them in the nuts, and ensure they stay down until the police arrive.

1|1
    0|2
  • In college, I had some guy at a big block party walk up and ask very politely if he could kiss me once. I said, sure whatever... He did, and then walked away. I dunno if he was rolling on E or what. It was amusing:

0|1
    0|0
  • If it is a guy I like, then I would kiss him passionately, too. 😊
    If it is some I don't like. Bye, light out. 👊
    Jk, I have never punch anyone. Sadly, I am to goody goody to do that. 😶

1|2
    0|0
  • it wouldn't happen, i'd just push the idiot away and report him. guess the fucker was inspired by trump?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd kick him in the nuts.. wtf

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was anyone other than my boyfriend or a select few girls punch them

0|1
    0|0
  • Knee to the nuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was the guy I like, I would be ready to die cause I'm so happy. If it was one of my best guy friends I would be like "woah" but in a good way. If it is just some dude then I would slap him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some body is obviously getting punched

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the place and time, and my current mood. But don't think I would mind it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cry deeply. Then worry about mono.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe it was a dare or a kissing prank... i don't know I was never kissed by a boy or with vice versa lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick in the ging gang goolies

0|1
    0|0
  • id drag them to the police station. maybe slap them/ punch them too

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• if I was single I would appreciate the kiss. depending on how attracted I am to her, I would follow her out

0|1
    0|0
  • Pat their ass before they got away.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would think about how many guys she's done that to and then I would think about this.

www.herpescuretips.com/.../herpes-in-the-mouth.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • If it was a guy, I would have pushed him off and cussed him out. If it was a woman, I would have opened my eyes up a little and wonder how to react/carry onto that. I might be standing/sitting there for a few minutes just to comprehend what just happened. I'd also wonder why she would walk away without me asking for her phone number.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like a great way to get arrested lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the girl is a hottie, I'll play the game and quickly snatch her right back to me. Then I'll passionately kiss her in return for her kissing me like that. ;) ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be surprised but then I would carry on as before without thinking too much about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd grab them mid snog. Not getting out of this hell you threw yourself in that easily, sweet cheeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go figure out why. if it was a prank and I didn't like the person or they didn't grovel for forgiveness enough I'd get even. If she's got a massive crush on me then I'll encourage that to develop into a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a stranger I would either think I was being punked, in some sort of "distraction situation" (I watch way too many movies), or she mistaked me for someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would make me very happy unless she was extremely ugly or a smoker lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw this on YouTube some were in shock and some just went with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Go back to my regular business, TWO CAN PLAY IT THAT GAME!

1|1
    0|0
  • Kiss her back it be rude not to

0|1
    0|0
  • it would be the highlight of my day. if a girl did that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be confused as fuck

0|2
    0|0
  • I would kiss them back

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more