Which tattoo should I get?

Ya I know, nerdy as fuck but it's something that has meaning to me so I like them, but it's so hard to choose which one to start off with.

Thank you for the serious answers :).

• Which tattoo should I get?
  • Which tattoo should I get?
  • Which tattoo should I get?
  • Which tattoo should I get?
1mo Okay to explain why I picked pokemon is because most likely I will be gaming forever and pokemon was my childhood and probably will be my most loved game. So ya I will probably do mostly gaming tattoo's considering I am a fan of playing games.
1mo s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4b1e3de05e.jpg
I'm thinking of this one too

by the way this is not make fun of nerdy OP hour, I don't care if I won't get some girls because of it. These choices are based on my tastes and my childhood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my style, but also not my body, so I'm in no place to judge.

I chose A because it's sort of a nod to old-school games/the beginning era of video games, but also incorporates Pikachu & Ash (of which you said it was your childhood), so it's also a nod to your childhood.

I don't really have an opinion on B or D. They're nice.
    I don't really like C. The composition is interesting, but it has a 'tribal' style flare in Pikachu's tail (just Google 'tribal tatoos' if you're not familiar) , and IF, for whatever reason down the road, you were to change your mind and want a cover-up tattoo over it, tribal designs are notoriously difficult to work a design over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, this is like choosing you first pokemon? You have great choices in Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, but why not choose the fourth option, Pikachu. I'm not saying to get a Pikachu tattoo, but maybe do something original and entirely different from the pictures listed above. Get one of your favorite pkmn or trainer. Or even find a tattoo artist and work with him to create a design that really shows your true self.

What Girls Said 10

• 1st is great. Simple but expressive. And I love the style. The last one has good detail and color. I don't like the others so much, especially C, it's just not visually appealing to me.

• My heart expressed so much joy at the sight of the first one. If I had to choose it would definitely be the first!

• Don't do it lmao

Maybe something a little more smaller and simple than most of them, or maybe more manly but I am pretty set on doing a gaming themed sleeve in the future.

Give me an example LOL

I don't know lol

• I really like C

• B or d but I think a different pikachu would be cute.

• the third one is bad ass!!!

• Definitely C
    I love ittt

• Omg how cute is Charmander dressed as Charizard!!

Haha ikr but maybe too cute now that I think about it.

Haha thank you for the insight and video :)!

Lol sorry i get easily excited

• You should just get some pulled up tighty whities tattooed on the small of your back, that way you'd have a permanent wedgie.

• I think B is the cutest!

What Guys Said 13

• Nerd alert 😜😜

• Its your choice.. but I suggest you to get something more manly and makes sense about your life, like I have Ottoman Sipahi Soldier tattoo on my arm. Something gives you motivation whenever u look at it in the mirror.. like I do ;)

I mean it's probably not gonna be the only tattoo I will get, I will probably get a combination of meaning and things that make me feel good.

Yeah.. just make sure u won't get something which will dissapoint you after.. afterall it will be part of your body I suggest you to get something which will be good combination with other tattoos you will get, and something which will suit you in every age ;)

Very true

• Well not a fan of ink overall so i would have to say do not get any.

• I think C looks bad ass, but i also like B&D

• Those are lame AF. All pussy repellent as well.

I suppose I just do not care, I would want a woman that are into my interests anyways.

• You are seriously gonna regret it. The third one is the coolest though

Nah, I think the love of pokemon will most likely stay with me forever even if I don't play it. Besides I will probably get a gaming related sleeve so, it fits I guess. But thank you :)

• ALL OF THEM!!

YES LOL, even though I think my mind is changed about the charmander one.. even though it is cool.

Ya I am gonna get a tattoo pretty soon, I am a real big fan of them but the problem is figuring out what I want. But I think my theme will be gaming since it will always have meaning to me LOL.

Same here

• 8 bit one is awesome and minimalistic

• I like the idea, but not any of these listed hear. If it were me I would get somethi

Give me an example

Yay I'm agreeing with pikachu.. just a different style. Like the one sleeping has a good meaning behind, it's just not my thing. I'm picky!

Ah ya ic, I kind of want a pikachu one as well haha.

• alright think about this... you want one of those on you for the rest of your life?

Mmmm yes, I mean it's better than getting a tattoo that will have zero meaning to me. At least getting one of these will link to my childhood.

• B for sure

• You're going to regret this.

• the people on here, are assholes. they have no lives, so, they take it out on the people who do