Are people who want to do open relationships just looking for an excuse to cheat?

I think so

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Well of course.
    But want to be on the level about it - so it won't be considered cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• if its a mutual, honest agreement then its not cheating. that just floats some people's boats. there are guys who like watching their wives getting pounded by other dudes and its mutual between all 3. there's plenty of kinks out there. can't judge people just because we don't understand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it basically comes down to two possibilities:

1) she wants to cheat but still keep access to his wallet and he's a stupid scumbag pussybegging cuck who will bear any humiliation for a mere whiff of some gash
    2) they like being together but know that 'commitment' is a bunch of bulldrek so instead of sneaking around about it, they go open

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup or they can't handle commitment so they justify it by saying it's an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just degenerate whore dogs being degenerate whore dogs, But trying their best to seem classier about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's an excuse not to commit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's... not cheating if it's agreed on.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm in a open relationship but have never had sex with anyone else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you can lump open relationships into just one big generalization like that, because everyone's relationship is unique. I'm sure it varies from couple to couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, it's not cheating if the other person knows and consents. An open relationship is just friends with benefits. Besides, I think it's more of an excuse not to fully commit to one person.

1|0
    0|0
  • exactly!

0|0
    0|0
  • They want sex with no strings attached but they are just lying to themselves. There are always strings attached, always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0