What do you think of Latina's?

I'm a Latina girl and I was just wondering what you think of Latina's

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not Latino, I'm Hispanic, but Latino women are beautiful. Most of of my life, they never had an exotic look to me because to me, they were the normal. It's what I grew up around. Now that I'm older, I appreciate them a lot more, how unique, and how beautiful they can be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me gusta Latino men! And Afro Latino esp
    Afro and native Latinas are gorgeous. I have ancestry so I'm a little biased

• 12d

Gracias por mho

What Guys Said 19

• I don't have any particular thoughts about Latinas. I'm not into Latinas.

• Like them. :D I grew up in a region with lots of Latinas, and I have no problem with them.

It just depends on the individual, haha. Some are mean and some are nice; some are friendly and some aren't. And lots of them are attractive. xD

• I love latinas but they're kinda a pain to deal with. The culture gives too many of them a "princess" complex. The parents start it from a young age.

So that's why most of them are like that, bruh I'm Hispanic and didn't even notice this *mindblown*

@Ravxn yeah man, it's toxic. I see them start that shit at a young age. It's gone by second generation. That's not really part of American culture. The prettier the Latina, the worse the attitude.

Not all of them are like that

• I think the many of them are very beautiful :p I remember doing a post months ago about Hispanic And Latina Women :p

• Latino women are beautiful

• They are attractive, but I care to much about my self image to date outside of my race though. So it's hard to say really.

• Too broad of a term. As a mestizo, I will probably end up marrying a mestiza though. Also sad how most of the ones I meet here in Socal are either trashy & ghetto or more westernized than the typical white girl. Very few I meet are educated, traditional, and modest, at least outside church lol.

• They cute for sure.

• Sexiest females out there!

• I like em. But i dont think they like me.

• They are beautiful. Hot as hell. Great lovers. But don't get them mad. Lol very loyal. Most of them.

• Ehh, they're hot I guess but some of them are pretty obnoxious

• im latino too and i think they are spicy... por cierto saludos en espaƱol jajaajaj

• Latinas are very pretty and really nice to talk to. Haha I'm a latino guy. 😆

• They're hot

• They're wonderful!

• I'm not that fond of them because of their attitude

• I love their curves and big bums

• I dont like the stereotypical latina attitude
    They try and act fierce and sexy too much and it kind of annoys me
    also they tend to be very materialistic

They are very beautiful though, and the ones that aren't typical are really pleasant.

What Girls Said 5

• heard that guys like them a lot

• Hot!!! Haha just like Hispanic ones

• There very pretty in general

• I'm curious

• We have a strong character