Is 24 years old?

Turning 24 soon. Don't know how I feel

2mo I'm a girl. You know the whole going to lose my looks thing

Most Helpful Guy

• 24 years was old enough if you were living in the sixteenth century. At that time the life expectancy was around 40-50 years. Now if you are living in Japan the live expectancy is around 80 years. So by the same standards 24 years is equivalent to at least 45 years now. You will start losing your looks after 35 years. So at 24 , you are still very young.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please, you won't lose your looks unless you genetically age faster than others. I still look the same as when I was 18/16. When I turned 24 this year I felt indifferent but also different and sad. Because this was the very first year of not having my late mother with me, and she died last Dec a week before the holidays. You may not feel anything right away. Perhaps within a fews week in you will.

What Guys Said 10

• Well in the terms of your entire life, no.

In terms of your reproductive life, you're like middle of the road right now

• Oh it only gets worse. Lol.

• Yes. 24 is terribly old.

• Cool.

• Yeah you should have grand kids by now

• OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL

• please. you're just a kid.

• You're older than someone whose age is less than 24 and you're younger than someone whose age is larger than 24 .

• hey grandma!!

What Girls Said 8

• The average American lives to be 85...

• It's not old at all.

• Are you serious? 😑 lol. You are still young & fabulous😘

• Sweet heart, you're not old, you're very young. And you're not gonna lose your looks. You'll still be good looking for another 20 or 30 years workout and eat healthy it also depends on the environment and your genetics.

• You have no idea how young you are. You may not feel like it, but you are. As long as you're in your twenties you're still very young.

• no, not old lol.

• you should feel young and free :)

• No, 60 is old. 24 in comparison is pretty young lol