What irony is this :(?

I have not had a phone case in two years.

I LITERALLY put one on today.. no sooner, I went to take a shower, put my phone down and it must have fallen at a weird angle cuz I picked it up and there was a giant crack... case and all ;(

WHY me? Has this happened to you and do you kno of any 1st world problem support groups?

• This is ironical
  • You angered the Gods
  • Obama
  • What irony is this :(?
  • You need a hugWhat irony is this :(?

Most Helpful Guy

• You experienced the over confidence of safety xD
    You knew you were safe, so you were less careful. It was probably just an unfortunate accident, but this theory has been proven true when the ABS systems first appeared, where drivers would be more agressive relying on the system to protect them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I need to join that club too because my phone is extremely cracked and has been for a couple months:/

What Guys Said 19

• I did go to a First World Problem Support Group but I had to withdraw because they didn't serve Fair Trade coffee - Okay, I am sorry for your mishap but at least you can laugh about it, it is always good to smile.

• I always put a case on mine. I have a galaxy S3 and it falls and doesn't crack, i one time threw it on the ground (not too hard) t show my my frieds it won't crack and it did not lol. I don't know my phone is like indestructible haha. I toss it on the ground and nothing happens.

• Murphy's law right there,

• Come over I'll give ya a hug sug!

• The universe has chosen you for great things. Dark, evil things, but great nonetheless.

• Just put a status on FB or something, im sure some WK will buy you a new one

• Sorry about that :(

You think you have problems, my parents are getting a divorce. I feel like my world is crumbling.

Okay, sorry for you, but arsehole move with the topping shit. Don't do that.

• You need a hug.

• Damn. Good thing I have a Lifeproof case. Im far too clumsy.

• Well just start watching were you place it that's about all you can do at the end of the day it's just a phone it can be fixed or replaced

• the extra weight made it tip lol!

• That's y they say brush your teeth daily!

• The EXACT same thing happened to me 😂😂

• Problems are problems, No matter where you live.

• Allah is angry.

• Could be worse, it could've exploded.👆

• It's because you're a female

• My mom died of cancer today but your problem is much worse. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Buy a cheap one to be safe.
    Now, give me a hug for best answer.