Girls What Would You Say If A Really Cute Guy Kissed You On Your Cheek, Guys Have You Ever Wanted To Do Just Do That To A Beautiful Girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• How about just Planting One on my Lips? It's happened.
    However, he Turned Out to be a Friend in the End.
    Good luck and great question, Thanks for Sharing, @Red88xxx xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a few times but didn't since I know it would have been taken wrong with a bad reaction

What Girls Said 9

• Dunno, I like my personal space so if it was a complete stranger, no, probably not. But if it was a crush, then yeah.

• Girls What Would You Say If A Really Cute Guy Kissed You On Your Cheek?
    Nothing I'd punch him as he clearly didn't have my consent as I don't do cheek kisses from dudes.

• I don't really know. If it's a guy I knew then I'd be flattered. If it was a guy I didn't know Id be quite alarmed

• A classmate did that on our last day of high school while we were all celebrating and acting crazy. I liked it.

• I wouldn't say nothing that's how we say hi in my country

• I would love it so muchhhhhh...

• I don't want a stranger kissing me lol

• Shocked and flattered.

• Are you the "cute guy"?

What Guys Said 1

• I do that with friends all the time. If I didn't know her, though, I'd stick with a quick face lick.