What is your Name's Secret Meaning?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 11

• 5|1
  • 1|0
  • You are wild crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You are very intense

• Nuala Kennedy
    You spend most of your time introspecting and seeking the truth. You're a vary interesting person... but most people don't know you enough to realize it.

Nuala
    You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.

These are what I got the first time. When I refreshed the page it gave me something different.

Did you think it would be the same? Hmm Because I thought most people would know these sort of quizzes are just randomized, they just for a bit of silly fun

• nandini
    my name means a daughter who brings joy..

• Nothing. The results are randomised, i dont bother with that shit

Of course they are , I think most people are aware of that

Most sites aren't randomised though. Whats even the point of that? Just refresh until you find a result you like! Its stupid.

I prefer the ones that have an actual answer.

It might all be bullshit, but at least the ones that aren't randomised have some kind of credibility.

They are all randomized. It's naive to assume any different. They are ALL bullshit , but hey we all post for points girl 😝😉

• TORCH OR LIGHT

• I created it. Very unique name.
    However, I did find out with some computer readings it's like "Latin."
    Also, saw a street somewhere in a foreign county named after me.