So how do you make money on youtube?

I have 112,000 views on my first upload. How does it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• To continue making money you need to be uploading regularly and gaining more views and subscribers. To initially start making money you do what everyone else has said.

Most Helpful Guy

• Enable revenue sharing on that video, look it up if you don't know how. You should get around $100-120 based on what the views are at currently.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Do you know how affiliate marketing works?

I heard that term a few times, but not really, I am gonna look that up, is that how this works?

Kind of.

Basically how it works is you would write an article or articles talking about a product like a review normally or sometimes a topic like politics or something. And you would have a link or links on your page and people would click on that and then you if they bought something off of the page you linked or an advertisement they saw you'd get a percentage of what they payed for that product.

The youtube thing works a bit in the same way you get your videos monetized by youtbue I think and then you get payed based off of views for your video, like so many dollars per so many viewers and I think or what kind audience you have.

So it works int he same way that you need an enticing video and title to lure people to your video so that they watch it. In the same way you need to write a good review/article in affiliate marketing to get people to buy a product.

• depends how long it is and I've heard it also depends what kind of audience you're getting. people pay way more for young kids watching cus they're more vulnerable to ads

• I think they pay you to make videos based on how many clicks and subscribers you get

• submit for monetization

• Well if you have 1,000 views

You already have $20

• Enable your account for Monetization and I think it works by putting ads on your videos.