Guys, if your girlfriend was pleasuring you, would you return the favor or just sit there and enjoy?

I used to give my ex boyfriend (while he was my boyfriend of course) a blow job/hand job and he would never do anything to me not even finger me he would just enjoy and then go to sleep... is that selfish of him?

• I would return of course, and yes your ex boyfriend was selfish
  • I would return but no it doesn't make him selfish
  • Sometimes I don't return favor
  • I usually don't return the favor
  • No that doesn't make him selfish at all
  • other/I'm a girl (please comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• A few things really.

1. I would enjoy myself while i'm being served. you can pleasure yourself but a handjob /blow is my pleasure time.

2. I will return the favor.. depends on how i feel and if my girl's been good enough. I usually make her cum first

3. play around a bit, cum before he does... him falling asleep is not him being selfish, not realising and doing something about you not having fun is.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't always need to be reciprocated, but to never return the favor is selfish.

That's kind of a contradiction isn't it?

Exactly. I'm saying it would've been fine to just do him with nothing in return from time to time. However, he never reciprocated oral or fingering. That's not cool. You should get some attention.

Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 20

• Wow he is missing out the best part of making love is pleasing the woman back. That guy is extremely selfish. It is a good thing that you dumped his but.

• Always! I may even do it before she does anything. I love eat out pussy 😋

• yeah that's kind of selfish, after the girl is done with me I will return the favor by eating her out. but I don't think girls want the favor returned all the time she might play with a man's ding dong if she's bored and not horny

• seems somewhat selfish yes. did you ever talk to him about it?

• Yes he was very selfish. I would have rubbed your clit or played with your nipples. Something. So you can have fun with me.

• Yeah, I sure would.

• I'm all about pleasing the girl. An occasional or frequent blowjob/handjob is more incentive to pleasure her as much as she wants.

• I'd definitely have to play with her and give her oral! :)

• Of course, it's only fair.

• I would return but it doesn't make him selfish. When he accepts all the love you give him , when you use his body for your pleasure , how can he be selfish?

He never reciprocated at all. I always had to ask him to. It would have been different if he returned everyone so often but he never did without being asked.

No, because we're both the same age. And no we never had sex because he was too afraid... -.-

He should have taken advantage of such situations and at least explored your body by touching you and feeling you more and more and giving you the pleasure you deserve. Did he find your breasts unattractive. Are they nor of proper size?

• I would return of course, and yes your ex boyfriend was selfish a true man would always return the favour

• I'd return it, i actually really like licking and fingering a girl anyway though

• I personally don't even like receiving oral so I would just start by going down on the girl. If she insists, she can return the favor:) @Paulina528

• always gotta return the favour!! I could never leave a woman wanting!

• Is it always the case, most of the times or?

• Yes he was selfish, I would of return the favour

• I'd rather want it the opposite way.

• yup he was selfish, returning favor is a must do ;)

• Yes, I'm all for mutual satisfaction. That ex was a selfish douche.

• your ex boyfriend was selfish. I make she she is taken care of 1st.

What Girls Said 3

• There's no absolute yes or no here. Relationships don't have a "scoreboard"... ESPECIALLY not when it comes to sex.

ALL THAT MATTERS is...
    ... If YOU feel like he shorted you, then... he shorted you.
    ... If YOU feel like you got yours, then... you got yours.

... and THAT'S IT. That is the entire, complete answer to this question.

__

····•• IF I WERE YOU... ••····
    ahha damn right, I would feel shorted. You bet I would.
    If I ever had a "lover" like this, who just wanted to "get his" and then be done -- which, by some miracle, I've NEVER had -- then, girl, I would RAGE on him.
    Honestly, I might even get physically violent... not a joke.

But... at least sexually, I am also a selfish spoiled brat, and MY idea of "reciprocal pleasure" is absolutely nowhere CLOSE to fifty-fifty. (Ironically, all the men I've been with... have LOVED this. Loved it to the point of being absolutely enthralled by it.)
    I wrote about that in my opinion here... lmao the downvotes, as opposed to the actual comment that someone left on my opinion:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2130543-most-women-don-t-orgasm-during-hookups-in-your-own-personal-sex

But...
    ... I'm not you.

YOU are you.

And whether you feel shorted here, is totally up to you.

Some women WANT to just get the guy off, and actually WANT their OWN pleasure to be denied (most of the time). That's just their kink. Lots of guys are like that, too.
    A woman like **this** would LOVE to be in yr situation -- as hard as that may be for you, and especially me, to comprehend.

Other women look at pleasure as more of a "you get yours, I get mine" thing.

And others are spoiled bitchy brats, like me, hahah.

The only one who can judge this for you, is YOU.

• Yeah that's selfish.

• Your ex was super selfish.