Hey do I really hate everyone?

Inspired by @mario21 I mean I've had friends in life but sometimes I feel better off alone lol am I weird does that make me a hater lol I don't exactly like very many people am I sorta like one of those over grown columbine shooters.

1|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care for this word Hate. It's an awful word.
    I agree that you need to pick and choose your friends and others, just stay away from.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know lol I don't have many friends but it's because I like to be a "lone wolf" but I don't actually HATE anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Maybe hate isn't the word tho

• 1mo

But maybe I do hate people, lol maybe I hate myself lol maybe I hate everything. But when I meet people I just don't go man I hate this person lol it never happens like that

• 1mo

Lol I know what you mean haha but I mean I'm in that "happy place" when I'm on my own but I don't have anything against anyone

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I am not sure, but I think you never want to get close to anyone, you never want to even get close enough for friendships. You want to keep a distance from people.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yea sounds right

• Show All
    • 1mo

What made me want to be alone?

There are many factors, reasons. It's hard to explain.

• 1mo

You have me all that advice the only way you would of know how to be alone like that is if you are always alone

• i feel like you too man. its not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you dont hate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I hate everyone to lol. I don't have friends I have useful mates that help me fulfill whatever my immediate goal is and if there not useful for the next goal... I recruit another.

But at the end of the day, I'm a lonely soul brother 🤔.

0|0
    0|0