Hey do I really hate everyone?

Inspired by @mario21 I mean I've had friends in life but sometimes I feel better off alone lol am I weird does that make me a hater lol I don't exactly like very many people am I sorta like one of those over grown columbine shooters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care for this word Hate. It's an awful word.
    I agree that you need to pick and choose your friends and others, just stay away from.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know lol I don't have many friends but it's because I like to be a "lone wolf" but I don't actually HATE anyone.

Maybe hate isn't the word tho

But maybe I do hate people, lol maybe I hate myself lol maybe I hate everything. But when I meet people I just don't go man I hate this person lol it never happens like that

Lol I know what you mean haha but I mean I'm in that "happy place" when I'm on my own but I don't have anything against anyone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I am not sure, but I think you never want to get close to anyone, you never want to even get close enough for friendships. You want to keep a distance from people.

Yea sounds right

What made me want to be alone?

There are many factors, reasons. It's hard to explain.

You have me all that advice the only way you would of know how to be alone like that is if you are always alone

• i feel like you too man. its not weird at all.

• Lol you dont hate me.

• Nah I hate everyone to lol. I don't have friends I have useful mates that help me fulfill whatever my immediate goal is and if there not useful for the next goal... I recruit another.

But at the end of the day, I'm a lonely soul brother 🤔.