87% (20)71% (15)80% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Who do you think has more fears?
    B. Girls

I rarely find guys having a lot of fears it seems most guys fears are social... despite crime statistics showing guys have more to fear when it comes to their safety than gals do.

Gals however I find generally have social, physical, health, etc fears. However I find gals tend to react more 'reasonably' to their fears. Such as guys fearing rejecting and they react to their fear by being- verbally abusive and sometimes escalate to physical abuse/sexual assault/murder. While gals may fear violence from guys and they react to their by being cautious and observational trying to get out of the situation with little confrontation.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are more worried about things and fear things in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls but as a guy I've battled many fears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both has equal amount of fears. .

0|0
    0|0
  • women by far. they turn something that is supposed to be amazing (sex) into fear... fuck females

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Wdym fear sex

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Touchmehxx guys are more open about sex.. but women are so closed.. they make it seem like its bad to talk about it

• 1mo

That's just how people wanna act. It's not a bad thing

What Girls Said 7

• we do, definitely.

i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know. I mean, I know a lot of fearless women and I know a lot of cowardly men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls - because usually they think, think and overthing everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls by far lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl has more fears, she has to think twice with whatever she is doing... whether it's sex or relationship...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls

0|0
    0|0