Why is that happening😂🔫?

The prettiest girls are always taken, lesbians, or they are online and far away 😒😏😠😶

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe settle for not so pretty girls or work out and get hotter. If you get hotter some of those lesbians quickly will not be lesbian.

I'm hot🕯

Dude a lot of girls love that artist shit you should find someway to tell chicks that

That's true, girls keep telling me they are my fans 😂

What Girls Said 11

• A lot of the prettiest girls are total Bitches. They're pretty and they know it and think the world owes them something for being so pretty. Try dating an average girl who keeps up her appearance and has a nice personality and attitude you'll soon think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

• Ms, Right has Not come Along just yet Here, dear.
    Good luck and Maybe next year. xx

• Where do you live, I might not be too far away 😝and what's your job. I hope it's not a con artist haha

• Way to solve that :
    If she's taken= steal her away
    If far away= arrange to meet up
    Lesbian= show her what's she's missing

Problem solved 😃

• Just keep looking and you'll eventually find her... just make sure you're also taking her personality into account.

• I could say the same about guys 😂😊😊

• Have you tried okay looking girls?

• Ahah :D this is so..

• Yeah and hot guys are in TV...

• No idea. It seems to be the same way with guys also. All the guys that I like and that like me back are always far away and meet them online

• Yep, they'll say anything to avoid being with you...

What Guys Said 9

• Studies show there are no straight women. Women are either full gay or bisexual.

Also if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Pretty girls are 3rd on the dating chain.

Thus, it would make sense they would be taken. Women are aroused more by female body than by male. Pornhub statistic show that most viewed porn in the west by women is lesbian porn.

Thus, it make sense that women who have not found a guy they deem quality would opt to eating out and getting finger blasted by other women.

Wow never know that thanks for info dude

• You're just not quick enough.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/30ng4qo.jpg

• There are plenty of pretty girls that are single... Once you get past their face though it's a roll of the dice...

• Yup i know @archiz is so away from me !! :-(

• maybe try tinder or something other dating site/app.

• lol it is world wide problem

• Or they exists , they just ignore us :(

• All the lesbians I've ever know have looked nasty. Porn star lesbians aren't real lesbians.

• I disagree actually, I find a lot of really beautiful girls single because guys are too intimidated to approach them