How Do You Guys Feel About The New Zodiac Sign?

How Do You Guys Feel About The New Zodiac Sigh ?

To me, I don't care what the media says, imma stay a Virgo! 🙄 I refuse to be a Leo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard of Ophiuchus. I'd say it's best to stay away from all this nonsense

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 15

• This came out like a year ago, too. I need cold hard scientist facts before I believe it.

• I like it simply because it will screw with minds of those people fooling enough to believe is astrology.

• Well, as much as I like being a scorpio, I've never felt I was the 'secretive and mysterious type', more the straightforward and open book type. So it didn't make sense to me.

But libra... the outgoing nature and people pleasing, the indecisiveness etc... actually I have to admit sounds like me a lot more. So I might have to concede that I am a libra now, even if it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Lmao, feeling sorry for the people who tattooed their sign on and now it changed 😂

• I just googled it up & it's just a rumor. Whew! So you're still a part of #TeamVirgo! Yay lol 😊

• Same girl same I'm not changing what so over!! Virgo Power!

• 0|0
  • I'm the opposite of what a Saggitarius is.
    I am a Capricorn for life!

• i read about that. it was made very clear to me that that was not real and they were not adding any signs.

• Fuck that! I ain't no Virgo. I'm a Libra dammit!

• Yeah, I'm sticking with my old sign.

• Once a Leo, always a Leo.

• This is fucked, I'm staying Leo

• It's not real it's sticking the same dw

• Aquarius for life!