Some on this site refuse to believe so...
- Yeah man I know science70% (21)76% (31)73% (52)Vote
- Nope sorry man was crafted by the almighty Chtulu10% (3)7% (3)8% (6)Vote
- How many humans per minute3% (1)2% (1)3% (2)Vote
- It depends on the human7% (2)2% (1)4% (3)Vote
- Chocolate? CHOCOLATE?10% (3)5% (2)7% (5)Vote
- Giraffe0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Let's go to space0% (0)8% (3)5% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Scientifically, we're part of the animal kingdom, so yes. But from a strictly scientific standpoint, some would argue (though it's debated) that humans can be considered apes.
Still, we make the distinction between human and ape and human and animal in colloquial conversation for a reason.0
Most Helpful Guy
Technically yes, but we also have the ability to reason... We as humans, we can do better... we can BE better... and based off the state of our existence right now that you can see everywhere in the news and everything, we NEED to be better.
We are human... but that doesn't mean that we get a free pass on our mistakes, or that we ought to say that it's in our "nature" or it's our animalistic impulses that cause us to behave a certain way or do certain things. We ought to hold ourselves to a higher standard... and that is just my opinion.
People like to say, "Ohh, but we're only human right?" when they screw up or do something wrong, to try to justify their actions to themselves and others... Well yes, you're "human" but that doesn't mean you should do what you just did, or that it's ok. Be cognisant... mistakes and wrong-doings can be certainly be avoided, because humans have the ability to think and reason and know right from wrong.0
- Show AllShow Less