How many tattoos you have?

And on which part of body I don't like tattoo but my friend have on neck

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had one. I already have the locations of three where I want them to be. I just have to figure out what I want on them. I want one on the side of my ankle, one on my wrist and one on the upper part of my back right underneath my neck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically two but theyre blended in where they connect. Its on my left boob and left shoulder.

What Girls Said 10

• None, @Jude_Willis but I have Contemplated a small Heart or Butterfly on my right Shoulder..
    Maybe Sexy.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I have one small one of a cross on my finger. I want more tho.

• I don't have any. My husband has tattoos though.

• Eight.

• Zero.

• none

• I have one tattoo, a decently sized cross on my forearm. I'm getting another soon, and I'll have sleeves one day cc:

• zero

• Nothing to do with the question but... CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW I POST A QUESTION ON HERE

There is a row of buttons at the top:

Feed Post Topics #

Hit the 'Post' button, and a list will pop up. Click on the Ask button, and it will bring up a text box. Type your question, choose a topic, approve or edit, and then hit Submit.

You might be clicking on the icon that is on the far right then... the one with your picture or avatar on it. This row is below that, and the Ask button has a picture of a box with a feather in it.

A pen, not a feather... sorry. It says "Post" . If it won't let you click in that, maybe there are restrictions on your account or something?

• I just have one of the sun and star on my hip :-P

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't have any. Never had any. Hence zero

• None but I'm about to get my first.

• zero

• None

• zero

• zero and I don't plan to have a tattoo

• none.

• Zero.