43% (3)75% (9)63% (12)Vote
  • No
    57% (4)25% (3)37% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No..
    I have Seen it Many times with What This can do to Someone, hun. It can make you Lethargic, Obsessed with this Feeling.
    Most States have Rules for Employment where if you Pee Dirty, no Job.
    Why Legalize it if you are Going to State this?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there's no reason for it not to be. The only people who are against it are those who know nothing about it and just say "drugs are bad" like their parents taught them.
    It's pretty harmless but even if it kills you it should be your choice

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it should. Alcohol and tobacco are legal and have been for a very long time. Those do more damage weed ever has!

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

exactly!

• 2mo

Yet you would add to the list even MORE damaging things. Too dismissive, too impulsive. Reckless.

What Guys Said 4

• If acohol and tabbaco and caffeine are legalized then I see no reason why cannabis should not be legalized as well. Also it's less harmful then a lot of the other stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple answer. No

0|1
    0|1
  • All drugs should be legalized. People selling or giving drugs to children should be executed at the second offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure untanted pot sure it's been proven to do less damage then drinking you can make hemp out of it with a million uses and people who are high on it as long as there not operating heavy machines are very unlikely to hurt anyone else

0|1
    0|0