Is the migrant influx in your country pushing it towards racial divide?

I feel that we are beginning to divide along racial lines more than ever before. I was born and bred in the UK and I am strongly against migration at our current levels. I disapprove of migrants being giving any assistance regardless of whether or not they have children. They should be made to pay for everything they need from housing, medical care, education and legal services and if they cannot afford any of these things, they should be deported within 1 month of arrival. I can see that the migration situation here is causing a lot of distress, anger and resentment and racial incidents against migrants are rising.

What is the situation like in your country?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure yet
  • Don't care
  • We don't have a migrant problem

Most Helpful Guy

• I was born and bred in the UK. I live in London. I feel like a foreigner in my own country.

What Guys Said 1

• I was born and bred in the UK I live in our major city and things are relatively fine. Government is more of a problem than immigration I'd say

What Girls Said 0