Girls, how often do you get harassed by guys on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a stalker who has found me on multipme sites besides this one. You will not see my full face here anymore. I have deleted my account 3 times due to this asshole and I have deleted all my other social medias besides one because he is obsessed with me. He has serious mental issues. He has raped a 16 year old and still thinks it is legal and okay because he traveled to her state to do it.
    He seeks out virgins and girls who "haven't had a first love yet" and he won't ever fucking go away. His name is Hayden aka The Virgin Hunter and he needs to piss off.

? You're kidding right?

@Abe90 you know, I really shouldn't have to do any of this. It is him who needs to stop doing his stupid stalking. I should be able to show who I am on any site I am on. He needs to go get himself some serious help.

Yea, I get that, but that isn't going to stop him from trying to follow you from finding your picture or username. He is violating your personal freedom is invading your privacy. But I don't need to tell you that since you already know

Most Helpful Guy

• A pre-emptive apology on behalf of the decent guys on here to the girls, I hate the creeps.

What Girls Said 23

• Not often anymore, as I've changed my message settings so only people I follow can message me. I also put my profile on private so that I can control who follows me. When I left everything open, I would get bombarded with disgusting messages, mostly from guys but some were from girls.

• Too often.

• Sometimes yeah. Especially when I had my full pic.
    That's why I am keeping pics that will protect my privacy. Or no pics.
    Since then, creepy messages have considerably lesser.
    Still I got message a few days ago, saying that I look 'delicious' yuk. Instant block 😑😑

• Honestly, I don't even open my message box because some guys are really frustrating and I prefer not seeing it.

No wonder you don't reply to me anymore 😭😭😭

@Yumix Woaah don't take it personally sweetheart :o <3 I never thought anything negative about you! And never will <3
      I did the same even for my aunts and best-friends.. I just stopped replying to most my messages

I tried to. but it's difficult because of various things. But this is the wrong place to talk about it.

Drop me a message when you have time if you care and would like to sort it out

• Ever day

• I deleted my old account bcs of that

• About 4-5 times/day. If I was a little more triggery it could be 12 times a day.

• Almost daily but not on every question.

• I don't consider it harassing so much as giggle inducing 😜

I can only imagine your withering responses, you must make them feel like little boys ( Wait, they are little boys, what is more immature than a little boy)

• I never do.

• Quite often tbh. Some of them stalk me on every opinion.

• Every day.

• Too often. Which is why I don't come on here as often as I used to.

• it ain t all that bad really

• Too often

• my last account I had a stalker that was fun

• Never happend.

is your inbox set so anyone can message you?

have you always had your pic up? and do you come on gag often?

Yeah, I have had my profile pic of myself from the beginning, even have changed it three times or so.
      All summer I have been pretty much active, but currently I've started to comment here more rarely than before.

• Very rarely, not as much as other girls, that's for sure.

I think it's because you have no pic. The ones that have a pic of them self seem to be a bigger target for creeps.

• 24/7😂

• Rarely

• Ohh i dont know :D

• Quite a bit but since I just joined I only have 2 questions and can't text people it's just a been on my questions.

• I deleted a few accounts so they couldn't contact

What Guys Said 9

• I think the bar for harassment is set 50% lower than the real world on here lol. Some of these wallflowers are going to get crushed in the working world.

• A lot of creepy ass dudes on here. Seen a lot of lulzy screenshots from the otherside. Girls can be very creepy as well. On my old acc I'd get a lot. If I got a lot I can only imagine what they got lol

• This site is full of people who are sexually frustrated and can't get any girls irl so they come on here to harass people and try to get girls online to talk dirty. But rarely works so they keep trying harder. Personally I've never thought about talking dirty to someone here non-consensual and it's interesting how other guys think they can. Maybe it's just the anonymity, but still have some morals people...

• Oh man often man I swear I've been blocked for the perve stuff I say I mean if they are not into you man they will block you fast I've even talked to females long enough to were they showed me other peeve guy messages, I mean these messages were golden dude lol never h ave I ever thought about some of the stuff these guys say. If you got any questions about what I've experienced please hit me up lol some of this stuff is funny

• i think it happens a lot. thats why i am always cautious before contacting the opposite gender through private messages, and if there profile says not to contact them then i dont do it at all.

• I guess I am unlucky in this regard there isn't any girl here to stalk, tease or even chat with me. 😂

• Let ma boy @Shawn58 answer this :D

Man lol you want believe the stories these girls tell me lol I Wil sit there and message them pervy stuff and then after I will talk to them and they Will show me other guys pervy messages I mean I thought I was being pervy but some guys are on another level.

@Shawn58 Don't care about them G ;D

It's cool lol

• What do they even hope to get out of it? Nude pictures? Lol.

• I get harassed all the time by girls on here. I don't know why, it might be because I am blue anon.