Do you read all your text messages?

Dude I feel like a dick sometimes but you ever get to a point where you say fuck it?
Do you read all your text messages?Trying to take care of my morning wood RN, not reply to a bunch of random shit and drunken text from last night.

• I don't reply to all of them
  • I reply to all of my text

Most Helpful Girl

• So there is a huge difference between the questions "Do you read all of your text messages? " and "Do you reply to all of your text messages? "

Of course I read all of them, but it really depends on the message and the person if I want to respond to them. One of my friends pissed me off earlier this week, so I haven't responded to him at all, but I've definitely read everything he's sent me. Lol. Totally platonic relationship though. If I had a boyfriend, I'd always respond. I usually ignore messages from people I'm related to as well because they're all crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.. I am type of guy who sees but doesn't answer, because I like to piss em' off and I don't have time for that shi' sometimes.

I don't know the rank structure in the turkish military but what would happen if your staff sergeant called lmao. "Fuck that ima piss him off" That should would not happen in the Marine Corps ahaha

Lol dude, they would beat me to death fo' sure :D There are a lot of arrogant&proud sergeants in our military. They can smash your face just if they want to do it and if you punch them back they will get you into military prison. They can insult your family, your wife, relatives and shi' and you can't insult them back.

Ofcourse I care about what they say and tell me what to do, what I wrote was for random people or some other people I don't know that well.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't reply to ALL of them but I try to, like if friends text me then yes but if its someone who I haven't talked to in ages and I know they just want to see if i'm "finally single" quoted from one of them then hell no lol.

• I usually reply to most of my messages but not to the group chats those I almost never reply to. I also tend not to reply to snaps. But dude u lucky you got verizon so be happy about that.

• No not really.
    Sometimes I do not have time, sometimes I am not interested, plus , I do not answer people who start conversation like that "Hey, beauitful" xD

• No one sucks as much as I do when it comes to replying to messages.

• I typically reply to all of them. Then again, I don't get a ton of messages.

• Nahh man I don't reply to all my message
    Only if I have A LOTTT of free time. I'm quite busy to reply every message

• I don't alwaus reply. Some I read and don't respond to and some I just open to get rid of the notification sign (that's what I usually do).

• Yes. The red bubbles annoy me haha

• I read them all. Usually forget to reply. The notifications annoy me.

And do you really have the gag app? Lmfao

• Yes I do. It's rude and Tbh it kinda bugs me when people don't text back.

• I reply to the ones I want to.

• i hate texting and talking on the phone. So no lol.

You're pretty quick w/ my mine

Well it's not like we're messaging 24/7. And most of the time we're talking about something interesting. If it's the small talk, how are you doing, what have you been up to stuff then I stop replying lol

Lol going to start msging you with hi

• Depends on their level of importance :-)

• I try to reply to all

• Hey do u want to be mine pen friend

• I only read important messages

• I reply to all of my messages, but it gets to the point when I get tired with having to repeat myself.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, hardly anyone texts me.

• I have none!!

• i dont keep any cell phone

• Ys sometimes i don't even have my phone on me.