If you search "rapist" on google, the first result is Bill Clinton, who might get back in the white house, what are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts on this?

You search "rapist" then click images, bill cosby is also up there but Bill Clinton is #1

• I don't think rapists should be living in the White House
  • I'm fine with rapists living in the white house

Most Helpful Girl

• Bill Clinton has raped more women then most of the rapists in jail combined. If he wasn't a Clinton he would be jailed.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• My thoughts are that when i browsed imgur they upvoted a pic of donald trump to get it in google image search results when you search sexual predator, thus effectively manipulating google search results. Google should do something about such manipulations. It creates bias.

• Trial by Google... that's interesting...

yeah it's probably just a coincidence, guess we should all just move along :)

I completely agree with your comment thought, good comment! I believe in the rule of law. We all have a right to be judged by a group of our peers (12 idiots who couldn't think of an excuse to get out of jury duty)

• Oh hell - It is gonna get ugly and I thought the campaign was in the gutter already - I doubt we are going to hear the word "policy" once in next 30 days.

Trump doesn't discuss policy anyway, he doesn't want to give away his secret plan :) Yeah it's a bad election, I only hope the USA can have it's own "Brexit"

• Not a surprise.

• I just checked. Now its trump on top.

yeah if you google rapist and then switch to images he's number 1

• Well people want to vote for Donald Trump and he wants to sleep with his daughter.

• Wow are republicans ever pathetically desperate.

I wonder, do you get a hammer with your membership to lower your IQ to republican standards yourself or do the only appeal to people already brain damaged?

I am a registered democrat and obama voter :)