Name one thing you regret NOT doing in your life?

Name one thing you regret NOT doing in your life?

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many things I regret not doing lol don't even know where to start. For starters, I regret not naming myself Razzle Dazzle, such a cool name. What about you asker?

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Haha 😂😂 I regret not introducing myself properly to a guy called... Ben Over lol

• 1mo

Hahah it's not late. And as a back up I hear he has a twin brother called Mike Hat.

• 1mo

Ahahaha 😂😂😂 I have a twin called
      Sparkle Gliz . For short we get called... Raz and sparky lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Not saying sorry to a close friend before he died in a car crash :/

5|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• letting go of people that were toxic

2|2
    0|0
  • Not investing in my friend buisness I could have bought in at 10 cents a share they are know selling at $13 a share and where as high as $23.83 a share so if I would have put my $10 000 in 5 years ago I would own 1.3 million dollars

1|0
    0|0
  • Not going to college

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating the last macadamia and white chocolate cookie before it went stale

2|0
    0|0
  • Asking out this cute Korean girl back in senior year of high school - she had it for me. She's in university right now studying to be a nurse anesthesiologist. Regrets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asking out that hooters waitress in college.

1|0
    0|0
  • taking a full scholarship to play football for michigan.. I don't know what the fuck i was thinking

1|1
    0|0
  • not taking my education seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • Not becoming a Doctor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raking up $60K+ in student loan debt and not having a degree to show for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't waste time regretting. I am here, now. Not then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangin'... wid da vietnamese gang 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • actually, a condition of mine, held me back from doing lots of things i wanted to do. im now getting that physical condition fixed (now that we know what was going on), after 27 years, so that i can start doing the things I've wanted to do

1|0
    0|0
  • Asking out my female friend sooner.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Asking this one guy out two years ago. He was really cute. Tbh not much has happened in my life.

3|0
    0|0
  • In high school I spent a year and a half saving up for a trip to Paris and when we finally went, the tour company had not scheduled time in the itinerary to visit the Eiffel Tower and everyone was pissed. I regret not finding a way to get to the Eiffel Tower during some of our free time on the trip because that was bullshit. But I was scared to go off on our own with a few teenagers in a strange country not knowing much of the language and all that jazz.

1|0
    0|0
  • mixed thoughts about fucking that one guy in mykonos XD
    I maybe should have or maybe not hahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • Getting a degree in nursing instead of education

2|0
    0|0
  • Standing up for myself

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing yet except maybe telling one of my best friends that I was interested before I transferred to another school but I could still tell him

1|0
    0|0
  • I regret not being a better person to the people I loved.

2|0
    0|0
  • Getting an education.

1|0
    0|0
  • I regret jumping off a clif, thinking trump was going to win, I regret America having to vote for these two clowns for presidents

1|0
    0|0