What are interesting things Hillary can get away with?

-She can call blacks the N-word and still gain 95% of the black vote.
-Have soldiers killed.
-Debate how people can be illegally drone killed.
-Stay married to a rapist.
-Pay every TV media source to be bias.
-Pay off Reddit, facebook and twitter.
-Rig the DNC.
-Have Google payed off.
-Laugh at RAPE VICTIMS.
-Saying all victims should be believed. (Innocent until prove guilty means nothing to her)
-Saying whites don't understand racism.
-Calling every single America is racist.
-She can downplay male issues.
-Playing the victims card.
-Illegally interactions with 3rd world countries
-Bash cops
-Fueling race issues by siding with blacklivesmatter. She fuels the illusion that blacks are being targeted
-Supports safe space with blacks in college (segregation)
-Supports keeping blacks on food stamps and welfare

Instead Americans cry over silly comments Trump made some years ago. AMERICA IS A FUCKING JOKE. America truly is now the most retarded country on earth. Americans are just like North Koreans. Both countries are controlled by indoctrination and narratives.

The moment you don't think like a sociopathic liberal they (Americans) shame you. They treat you like you are Hitler if you don't agree with their extremist ideology bullshit. FUCK AMERICA! It's a liberal retard country.

Hillary will win because Americans are dumb as fuck.
What are interesting things Hillary can get away with?LMAO! This is modern American males. So much fucking self hatred.

1|1
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary being terrible doesn't make Trump not terrible. His supporters just wanna be on the train that runs everyone else over.

2|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

For the record, I despise them both.

Most Helpful Guy

• -She can call blacks the N-word and still gain 95% of the black vote.
    ... when did this happen
    -Have soldiers killed.
    ... any politician who has the authority to make decisions on war will have blood on their hands. she did not have soldiers killed.
    -Debate how people can be illegally drone killed.
    ... is she the only one? trump has stated "Yes, the U. S. needs to use all means necessary to combat terrorism"
    -Stay married to a rapist.
    ... as opposed to donald trump who is a rapist
    -Pay every TV media source to be bias.
    ... simply not true. EVERY media source? just not true
    -Pay off Reddit, facebook and twitter.
    ... that's funny cause i see plenty of pro trump stuff on both of those sites
    -Rig the DNC.
    ... did she? no evidence has been produced to say she did. perhaps she did but there is no evidence she did
    -Have Google payed off.
    ... how much money would it she have to produce to pay off google? she doesn't have enough. google is run by a liberal board so they lean towards a liberal agenda

... i was going to address every question here but i can't. you have no evidence and are literally spouting lies. if you want to believe them that's fine but you are wrong. i wish all trump supporters would just take a few minutes to actually research the things they believe and trump says rather than take it as fact because he says it and they hate clinton. i don't like clinton but i'm not going to be a sheep and follow someone simply because i don't like the other person. i look at the facts and make my own decision with those facts. try looking up the facts

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

here's a way to get FACTS on each candidate so you can compare them side by side rather than relying on the bias media or a candidate who... shocker... will tell you what you want to hear
      www.isidewith.com/.../drones

What Girls Said 8

• As of Friday, apparently MORE emails, 2000 Deleted Ones, hun.
    However, I am not Surprised that if Before the Next debate, More... Grime and Crime to Add to the Long List of "Do the Time."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    1|0
  • The real question is "How long have you been off your medications?"

1|2
    0|0
  • Good take Hillary is a criminal

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say great take... but then I read you despise Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • With Obama out of the way, royal queen Hillary will surround her life with luxury like never seen before while the newspapers will report increasingly bad news about how we are all going to hell under her distracted watch, leaving many in their own versions of Benghazi to die alone, too much trouble to save.
    There's more than emails to serve as tips of iceberg warnings in her life. Beware.

- a former democrat

0|0
    0|0
  • I am registered Republican and wouldn't vote for Hillary if someone, almost anyone else had won on the Repub side but being that it's Trump, I will be hanging my head the whole way to the polls to vote for Hillary.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, what's really ridiculous is that the man makes incredibly bigoted statements about other races and religions, extremely offensive things about pows, and much more, yet THIS is what people get pissed about.

2|1
    0|0
  • So much fail in so small a space. Cry baby cry. It's a wonder if you ever get laid by the same woman twice.

3|0
    1|3
    • 1mo

Instead of attacking his argument, you attacked him. That is not a good way to make your point.

• 1mo

@Thisperson98 He did the Gish Gallop. It would take weeks to rebut all that.

• 1mo

@Thisperson98 What you aren't getting is that he has no argument. All he's doing is repeating delusional ultra right wing BS.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah man Hillary is going to prison and Trump will be president.

2|2
    2|0
  • Its kinda win or jail for Hillary as only the power of the presidential office can save her, with her ailing health the once top of the food chain predator she was is being seen more and more as weak and vulnerable.

0|1
    1|0
  • That man doesn't hate himself, he hates what his gender and race have done, and rightfully so, it was horrible, and so shouldn't ever be repeated. i want to say to you, although it's hard, try and find the good things in your country, it doesn't have to be political, it can be anything, from your freedom, to your optimism, to your multiculturalism, find something you love, personal or global, and hold to it, because just lashing out at everything won't get you anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree Clinton did get away with a lot of shit.

0|2
    0|0
  • Honestly I believed the same thing but then I went outside and I don't really see any of this crap you see on the Internet

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stupid.
    It's very unbecoming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary and Trump have both disqualified themselves through their words and actions dozens of times over. Neither deserves to be president.

0|0
    0|0
  • When was the last time she grabbed someone's vagina? Or cock?

0|0
    0|0