Best way to smoke weed for beginers?

Alright so I smoked wee for the first time a week or 2 ago and we did it out of a makeshift bong with a gateraid bottle and tinfoil... Ikr cringe lol, anyway I want to know what and where to get rolling papers or glasswear cuz I don't wanna have to smoke from that cuz I know smoking from tinfoil is super bad. Thank you

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't start it dude it's a filthy habit you won't get what you want long term with it

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A vaporizer is the cleanest and least unhealthy way. You could also just roll joints using cigarette paper with a cigarette filter or cardboard mouth piece thingy and you could mix in some tobacco (unless you know you're sensitive to tobacco addiction) to make the joint a bit less potent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• By not doing it

0|2
    0|1
  • An apple a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could roll it into a cigarillo wrapper. Otherwise go on ebay and get what you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the laws of smoking paraphernalia where you live, where I live you can buy pipes and papers at corner stores, you can look up head shops in your area, you can buy glass on amazon pretty cheap too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take the shiny part off of gum wrappers and stack three of em to use to roll.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, you did good shit son.. is this something coo' ? Why harming your self with using weeds, go hit to gym and become a man, be someone enviable.

0|0
    0|1
  • You don't start. That is the best way.

0|1
    0|1
  • I hope you live where it's legal cos it wouldn't be very smart to post about doing an illegal activity.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

if that was the case everyone would be in jail

• 1mo

most people don't say they are doing something illegal onlin.

• 1mo

... Lol i see at least 10 posts about drugs a day on personal social media accounts

• Roll it up with roll papers you can get at rite aid or cvs. Or just brew it in with tea its cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for headshops near you, or try some mini marts they usually have bongs, bowls, or blunt raps. I would recommend bowls they are compact, reusable, and you get more thc.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

of course as others said make sure it's legal where you are, otherwise asking online probably isn't the best idea