Best way to smoke weed for beginers?

Alright so I smoked wee for the first time a week or 2 ago and we did it out of a makeshift bong with a gateraid bottle and tinfoil... Ikr cringe lol, anyway I want to know what and where to get rolling papers or glasswear cuz I don't wanna have to smoke from that cuz I know smoking from tinfoil is super bad. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't start it dude it's a filthy habit you won't get what you want long term with it

Most Helpful Guy

• A vaporizer is the cleanest and least unhealthy way. You could also just roll joints using cigarette paper with a cigarette filter or cardboard mouth piece thingy and you could mix in some tobacco (unless you know you're sensitive to tobacco addiction) to make the joint a bit less potent.

What Girls Said 5

• By not doing it

• An apple a day.

• You could roll it into a cigarillo wrapper. Otherwise go on ebay and get what you need.

• It depends on the laws of smoking paraphernalia where you live, where I live you can buy pipes and papers at corner stores, you can look up head shops in your area, you can buy glass on amazon pretty cheap too.

• You can take the shiny part off of gum wrappers and stack three of em to use to roll.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, you did good shit son.. is this something coo' ? Why harming your self with using weeds, go hit to gym and become a man, be someone enviable.

• You don't start. That is the best way.

• I hope you live where it's legal cos it wouldn't be very smart to post about doing an illegal activity.

if that was the case everyone would be in jail

most people don't say they are doing something illegal onlin.

... Lol i see at least 10 posts about drugs a day on personal social media accounts

• Roll it up with roll papers you can get at rite aid or cvs. Or just brew it in with tea its cheaper.

• Look for headshops near you, or try some mini marts they usually have bongs, bowls, or blunt raps. I would recommend bowls they are compact, reusable, and you get more thc.

of course as others said make sure it's legal where you are, otherwise asking online probably isn't the best idea