Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a great question actually. Hmmm... maybe to look at the products they have and see if they can come up with a way to combine some of them so they would turn into a great meal. The more you look at something the more thoughts will pop up in your head. More thoughts lead to ideas and creativity.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Each time I return to the fridge, my expectations are lowered, so I might accept what the fridge has to offer... kind of like my last relationship 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure... it's like the election. You go back 20 mins later and all there is are tang and prunes...

1|2
    0|0
  • we can only hope

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean that's not how that works? 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • More like hoping some amazing idea on what to make will pop into their head. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • they're hoping that the law of attraction will work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know but i do do that all the time...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Good question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess for me its boredom and sometimes hoping that maybe I will notice something that I might have missed the last time I checked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure, people have been doing that since the first refrigerator and I'm sure even cavemen do it, I think it's a genetic thing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Outstanding question. I think it's because they're demonic entities dedicated to taunt, confound and confuse human beings for their entire lives and even in death.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only human man 😩

0|1
    0|0
  • It's called I'm hungry and maybe I missed something before in the fridge when I was staring into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't judge me

0|0
    0|0
  • its called boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are hungry, and hope that Santa made an early appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I reach the fridge only when I am actually hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • bored

0|0
    0|0