Would you restart life?

I would

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I love where I am in life, there might be a few things, I would like a -re-do pass, but for the most part, move forward I say... enjoy the day, and get up tomorrow and begin anew... don't look back, everything we do in the past, shapes us for who we are in the present, yes that includes mistakes and all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think surrendering your life to Jesus and be a born again Christian.

Jesus and Nicodemus
    1Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.”

3Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”a

4“How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Can he enter his mother’s womb a second time to be born?”

5Jesus answered “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. 7Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10“You are Israel’s teacher,” Jesus replied, “and do you not understand these things? 11Truly, truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, and yet you people do not accept our testimony.

12If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven—the Son of Man. b 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.

What Girls Said 21

• Not necessarily restart it all together , but I'd love to be able to undo parts of my life and do things differently.

• If I can restart life with the knowledge and the understanding I have now, yeah I would. otherwise to completely start life from nothing, then no

• Oh no Fuck way! I don't want to have to suffer all over again. Fuck that! I am a grown apple!

• Even tough I'm not where I want to be, I wouldn't restart my life. I've been through hard situations, and I don't want to go back to those times.

• No, I've had my ups and downs, but everything that's happened to me has happened for a reason (I believe) and -as cheesy as it sounds -have helped shape the person I've become and will become.

• No. I don't want to have to go through all the things I've gone through again. And I know I'd just make the same mistakes anyway.

• No I've had tough times that I don't want to go through again and I love many of the people around me.

• No way

• Nope. I love my life.

• Nah. So far so good.

• Yes, sometimes I wish I could.

• Go back to age 0? Yes.

if people know that you don't start off as a 1 year old, or whatever, then how come people still believe that the calendar started on 1? didn't we start in the year 0?

• Yes, my life sucks

• And do high school again FUCK NOOOO

• I wish I could so badly. ☹️

• Yes, I would.

• Yes I would.

• Yes, I would do it.

• Yes I would

• I would.

• I would

What Guys Said 20

• To be restarted here in this kind of a world? This kind of a reality? This kind of an existence in the same exact being that exists in a biological organic form? No way. To me, this physical form I manifest and exist as is a prison made out of blood, flesh, bone that requires constant maintenance and comes with great exposure to all various forms of harms, pain and suffering. I very much doubt it would be logical or smart to be part of this existence if I kbew beforehand and completely had a choice to begin with, in which I didn't. If I had a real choice to begin with and if I knew then what I've known now, I'd either exist elsewhere in a completely different kind of planet, reality, world altogether, otherwise I would rather had NOT exist at all.

Ideally I rather had come into existence (not necessarily born biologically or even have a biological organic form) to a completely different reality altogether where pain, suffering, death never existed and is never possible, although knowledge, information, and data would still exist. Just a cold, logical, completely unemotional, painless world or reality where I'd always be at peace and never have any possibility of having any conflicts with anyone or anything.

• I wouldn't. The way I see it, everything that has happened in my life have built me into the man I am today and continue to grow into and I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

• I'd prefer to just not exist. That's way easier.

• No..

• If I can stay in this body, in this family? Yes

• Nope. I've been through hell and back but it's made me the man I am today. No regrets.

• No i have only one save.

• I've done things that I'm not proud of and I wish I could forget. but I wouldn't want to because I wouldn't be who I am today. so No

• Nope, my life may not be perfect, but I'm happy with it.

• I'd like to redo the last year or so. But I'm fairly happy where I am.

• Nope. I love my life the way it is.

• Oh yea

• Yeah for sure

• nahhh

• Maybe. I've felt like that some days

• To be a Muslim HAWTIE so i could give ma ring of heart to this one Muslim babez @elissadido 💍💝

I mean my Heart of The Ring since LoTR is her fave movie 🌹😚

exactly bebeh <3

@ElissaDido u dont have to be anything but the dream of ma gurl and we rdy to go confess to the almighty Allah ma Muslim babez 😌

• So I could go back to an age before I realized death was impending and think about it every day.

• life sucks, and then you die

that's a quote from a song i like called "the optimist"

• Get some money. Enough to leave and buy food, have a place to stay. Have a job lined up. Leave. Change phones and name

• Only if I could keep my experience memorized after resetting so I won't make the same mistakes