What does your father do for a living?

Mine is a pastor. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He grabs women by the pussy. My dad is Donald Trump.

What Girls Said 16

• Mine cleans peoples homes so ya I come from a great family

These are also things that have to be done. You shouldn't feel weird about it. It's hard, honest work. I find it sad that in our western society, we often show so much condescendence to the people who clean our shit and work the hardest. An individual cleaning person might be more replaceable in this capitalist society than a banker but imagine all the cleaning staff in a bank would suddenly go on strike. The bankers couldn't do anything anymore. Your dad is part of the fundament on which society and the economy are built and much too often, we take this fundament for granted.

@BlueCoyote you're right tbh I think it's more respectable then being a banker and stealing money.

• My dad works at a flower farm :D

• He's a manager of some sort.

• He's a continuing care assistant

• Manager of legal department in a MNC

• Don't know, I never met the sperm donor.
    I only know that my mother went to a sperm bank to chose the "perfect" genes have her children

• He owns a flight agency, files tax returns for people and owns a couple of trucks that do deliveries for companies. He went to university for agriculture and has dabbled in virtually every career.

• He used to be a custodial engineer, but he had back surgery so he's out of work.

• Finance.

• He's a security guard.

• Mine was a cop, hahah.
    Funny how i turned out.

• Nothing important.

• He owns a real estate firm.

• Mine is an architect

• He is dead :(

• Road construction & maintenance.

What Guys Said 13

• He's a product manager for a company that designs and markets security and mass notification systems.

• Engineer

• Mine was a policeman when he worked.

• He works in a factory he builds wind turbines he has side jobs and other things he does though.

• He sells windows for a larger corporation.

• Deadbeat

• mechanic

• My dad replaces hydraulic flexible hoses for a living.

• Mine's a doctor

• Vice President of a company.

• When he was still alive Mine owned a 3 rental properties a heavy vechele towing company a 15 quarter section farm a derectional drilling comp

Company and a strip club and motel he got from a guy he sued after he didn't pay the money he was owed

• Alcoholic