You just found out you're gonna be a MOM/DAD, your reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• Freak out at frist but then be happy about it. I want kids one day if it so happens to be earlier than I expect I'll still be happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age excited, then afraid, then alone. I told my boyfriend of two years and he said I was lying.

It was a hard decision after weeks. I was willing to quit college at an Ivy and raise my son for the time being. My boyfriend wasn't even though his parents knew and wanted me to keep it and us get married.

My boyfriend refused to grow up and claim it so I had an abortion. I had many friends but didn't want them to know so I drove 3 hours to a big city then had an abortion with only local meds. It hurt and was technically against the rules. But they saw I was alone.

I wanted to keep that baby but I couldn't. I had a trust fund of little earnings but could only be triggered through post grad work or buying a house.

I was very young but if I had the choice to make again no doubt I'd carry that baby to term and be excited.

I'm old enough and secure enough to do so but I know at 19 I wasn't so it is hard.

What Guys Said 30

• My wife has been dead for almost three years, and I have not been with another woman since I married her. And I had a vasectomy about 30 years ago. So I would be absolutely amazed and would likely be able to make millions of dollars. Make that billions.

• That would be impossible realistically at this point since I've been single for more than 30 years and had always been celibate. Don't have any incentive or will left in me to pursue anyone at all anymore. If that ever happened I believe I'm only dreaming and I need to wake up. Otherwise I'd tell them they need to get a DNA test because I'm certain that it was completely a mistake.

• 0|1
  • well that's impossible but if it happened just for the sake of the question I'd be nervous as hell but also really happy.

• Dump that cheating bitch.

One more nice thing about being snipped, I don't have to wait for the birth and DNA test results to know she's Fucking around.

• Be responsible... depends with who... well, I would get shocked and maybe smile beacause that must be something special.. anyways I would ask her if she is going to give birth , or abort. Anyway I would support her no matter what she does. It might be my future child. And me and her are in this together!! Team work this bitch

• Guess Imma be a dad now

• Who's the dad? Lol

• Paternity test, because I can't trust that lol.

• well i'll be shocked and a little happy

• Shit, finally!!!

• Great feeling. I will be on top of the world.

• That baby is not mine.. Runs away and hides.. 😨 Wonders... Are they gone?

• My girlfriend played a joke on me and told me she was
    pregnant. She's 19, I'm 21. She was surprised that I was so calm and already had a plan for us

• I wonder how that would've happened. Sounds like a fucking scam if you ask me.

• Ohh shit!! Nooooooooooooooooo i should have wore a double condom 😵

• I ask the girl: What are you gonna do?

• Ah shit, way too early

• But who is my wife? LOL?

• Looks like the child gonna have a single mother

• My immediate reaction
    "oh shit.. "

After I calm down
    Probably call my mom and ask what to do

• The FUCK!!! I'm sorry future kid for bringing you in this fucked up world

• I will be happy, my seeds are actually good

• I think in my situation it's impossible..

• Considering I'm 16, that would mean that a future in particle physics just up and vanished.

• I'd be surprised and anxious... I'm sure i would be happy eventually but initially shocked

• Must be Jesus returning because I haven't done that thing with a woman for over 9 months.

• in my condition, right now? yikes!

• nervous and scared
    but now i want more lol
    its easy

• Sh*t

What Girls Said 20

• Right now- impossible because I'm not having sex until marriage but if I was I would abort.
    In 15 years I'd be incredibly happy and raise a child.

• Oh HEELLLLL NNNNAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• "How did this happen when I've never had any sort of sex a day in my life? I'm going to kick this God guys ass because I am not being the next virgin Mary."

• I really want kids one day but I want them when I am settled and married. I have taken care of kids for years and I can't wait to have babies of my own. However, at this point in my life having a baby would be really difficult and I would be so disappointed in myself. I actually don't know what I would do. I really don't know. I am in school and want a career and I'm not ready to be a mother yet. I don't know whether I would have an abortion or keep the baby. That's a tough one.

• I'd tell God to take it back since I'm not for that immaculate conception life.

• Welp. This kids fucked.

• Mmmhhmm. Try devastation.

• At this exact moment? I'd contact the nearest church to let em know I'm giving birth to jesus.

Please... My genes are better than jesus!

(I see the flaw in my logic)

@Yumix LMFAO but you said you will use your divine skills

• Nervous, scared, not ready.

• Right, now, at this age? B-b-but how? And who the hell is the dad lmao

• my life is over XD
    I ain t getting married before I am like 30 lol

• *Internal screaming*

• Lol how'd I get pregnant? I haven't even had sex yet... God this isn't funny!

• But... but... I haven't had sex... fucking god.

• Depends on whether im ready or not

• Cry! Do my parents know?

• fuck. i'm not ready

• I haven't had any sexual interaction in such a long time so I'd be like: "HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?"

• Freak the fuck out then get an abortion, i dont ever want kids.