Would you ever cheat, why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• why play with silver and bronze when I have GOLD!!!

Beyond the reasons of respect, loyalty, morales and values.

If I have the best (which she is) then to cheat would be like risking the world championship to play with a "thanks
    for participating" trophy. 🤔😁

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I want to say that I will never do that. I certainly hope that I will never cheat and I'm against cheating. However, we all have to admit that we don't know what the future holds and there is no way you can say with absolute certainty that you will never do something. Unless you happen to possess psychic powers (which I very much doubt anyone does), it would simply be a lie. So the very most I can say is that I don't want to cheat and that I hope I will never do it.
    Contrary to most people on this website (especially the teenagers and the early-20s people), I have actually been in a long relationship and I know first-hand that sexual monogamy can be pretty tough. Now, that doesn't justify cheating of course but it gives you a more mature and realistic perspective. All those people on here who claim that you can solve all your sex problems with your boyfriend/girlfriend by buying some naughty toys have never been in a relationship for over 5 years. So no, cheating isn't okay. But being all morally self-righteous like some young people are and saying how easy it is to be married for 20 years when they themselves have hardly even experienced a long-term relationship is also pretty obnoxious.

• Would depend if I thought id stay with her and be better off or happier than the current relationship. Would probably break that one off first though rather than cheat.

• No. I hate cheaters, I can't be one myself.

• I would never cheat on anybody.

• I've been known to throw a few elbows on the bball court. I also cheat on my diet.

• I try not to deal in absolutes... life is complex and difficult... but I would like to think if I ever considered cheating on my SO I would have the decency to break it off first.

• I haven't yet, but I have been cheated on and it was awful so I'd rather not put someone through that so I just stay single.

• I made a choice to marry, and marriage meant everything to me it was intended to mean. So no, I would not. (And did not!)

• Why not? Cause it's disrespectful, childish

• Yes, I would cheat, because Batamn.

• Yeah
    If you try to play:p

• I would never ever ever ever ever cheat but if I did for some crazy different Universe reason. I would do it to get back at the girl that I'm with

• No, just break up

• No never. It's not a right thing to do. It's is a breach of trust.

• No, because Karma is a bitch

• No I have never cheaten anybody... some of them cheaten me only...

• Absolutely not.

• when i was 12 lol
    now no you crazy get my dick chopped off nope

• Nope. Not interested

• Nah
    My dad cheated on my mom and I saw what it did to her
    I would try to address the problem and if there was no solution cone to an agreement and end it

• Yes.

Might as well, I know any woman is cheating every chance she gets. Goose, meet gander.

• Never. If I'm so unhappy that I think about cheating then I can just break up first

• No. If I'm unhappy then I'll just break up with her.

• Naww brah

• Not again.

Karma is a bitch. Youd best believe any pain you inflict, no matter if you intend it, feel guilty or not. That pain will find you, and hit you in the chest tenfold when youve got something you truly value.

What Girls Said 5

• No. Because I am faithful to the man I love.

• No I wouldn't and I never have. I value other people's trust in me, so I'd never do anything which gives them cause to question my loyalty

I have self- control over my emotions and desires so opportunity would never control my loyalty

• I did in my last relationship because I didn't feel loved enough (I was being abused and was afraid for my life so I didn't leave him) stupid thing to do but what's done is done. I was just talking to someone else trying to get attention that I wasn't getting from the person who should have been giving it to me yea know

• Never. If I'm exclusive, I'm exclusive. I would only agree to that with someone I love and I would never hurt someone I love like that.

• Nope I'd rather be honest and break up.