Who do you think was good in the primary presidential debate?

who do think was good in the primary presidential debate?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald trump

Most Helpful Guy

• neither. trump was typical trump. scant on details, lots of half-truths and out right lies.

hillary seemed unable to avoid being baited by trump this debate. she really needs to stick to the questions, point out specifically when trump is wrong about things, and show the difference between her plan and his.

i think both of them are very combative. it seems to be trumps personality and it seems to be a assumed personality of clinton after decades of dealing with various political attacks. she should be able to allow him to sink his own ship but she seems incapable of just sitting back and watching him sink without trying to pile on

True. Her expressions at times showed defeat and guilt when Donald slammed her, and telling her to br ashamed of herself. When he said that if you look at her face, its touching a soft spot

@TripleAce at times and then at times it was that classic hillary smirky smile. meanwhile trump paced a lot which shows a level of discomfort or anxiety and was as usual interrupting which rarely signals anything good

these debates are ugly and compared to past debates short on real substantial policy debating

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Are you Hillary fans watching what is going on? The DEFCON aleart is at 3. It was at 2. Russia has prepared around a million of its citizens on what to do after a nuclear exchange. They are telling all of their citizens to locate the nearest nuclear bomb shelter in their area and have called all their people abroad to return home.

The world is down to only 10,215 nuclear warheads. Only.
    And that was in 2013. Obama, Clinton and John Kerry are in-fucking-sane. They want war with Russia. Trump wants to have friendly relations and trade agreements with Russia. Why would anyone vote for a sick person who wants to have our families and loved ones vaporized in under a second in a war nobody can win? Yet she wants it and is one of the major causes we are heading in this direction. We are in a more dangerous state than at anytime during the cold war. This is very serious.

• I think they both did what they had to do to shore up their bases but Donald Trump was starting from a lower point - To get back to where he is now, I will give him the debate but the next few days and what narrative forms is vital.

• This question doesn't make sense.

I was simply asking who people was good at the debate

you no what I mean there was a debate between pence and kaine and there was another debate between just Hillary and Donald trump

Ok well the debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is simply called the (1st,2nd, or 3rd) Presidential Debate. The debate between Tim Kaine and Mike Pence is called the Vice Presidential debate, not primary debate. A primary debate is a debate between candidates who are running for the nomination of their party Trump and Hillary Clinton are ready their party's nominees. The primary debates would have been those between Clinton and Sanders etc. or those between Trump, Cruz, Rubio rtc.

• Trump.

• I didn't watch and don't care. Also, I don't care about these online polls because they tend to be biased towards Trump. It's easy to be sexist and racist behind a computer.

• In the primary debates, Sanders was good even tho the media (who's parent companies donated large sums of money to Clinton) says other wise.

i think that is the big difference between clinton and sanders, well one of the differences. he was able to stay on topic. explain the problems and how he wants to fix them

• clinton. I'm now watching the second debate as we speak

• Hillary doesn't respond to any of the controversies surrounding her, she just continues on and on with her PR friendly dreamland speeches.

• I didn't watch.

What Girls Said 1

• Hillary, she was the only adult on stage.

Yea that's exactly the problem. She's an adult on stage but a master manipulator off stage, trump is you get what you see. Polictians will always pull the wool over your eyes

@TripleAce I don't like what I see with him.