Have you ever broken any bones before? Or been badly injured?

Have you ever broken bones before or got badly injured? I have never broken anything but cane close before slipping on rock and loose gravel.

And how did you break them? And do you think some people are more injury prone than others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never broken a bone.
    Worst injury was an ankle sprain.

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was a kid, I had the entire skin below the knee cleaned right off. Surprise i didn't die of an infection as my entire leg was basically bleeding. I put soap over it to clean it. Did i fuck up?

• wow douchbag thing to do. Telling you real life story and u downvote.

• What makes you think I did it?

• Lol at getting butthurt over downvote princess ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I've been shot, and also survived an explosion.

• How did you get shot? What does it feel like?

• I was in the military.
      I didn't feel anything at the moment of being shot, because of the stamina/endurance, but after sometime I felt something warm. Since I was one of the medics of my squad I injected myself with something to relieve the pain, before it even started.

What Guys Said 3

• I broke my right arm twice and my left arm once. I'd say I'm pretty accident prone, I've had many other (but less severe) injuries.

• How did you break your arms?

• Fell off the bed when I was like 4, fell off the monkey bars when I was 6, fell while skiing when I was 12. Basically, I'm not very good at falling.

• No broken bones.

I got a concussion because a bitch knocked me over, that's it.

• Broke 6 bones in my spine. Two in neck, four in back. Bruised spinal cord in neck.