Who would win a war between Turkey and Australia?

TURKEY
Who would win a war between Turkey and Australia?
Vs

Australia

• TURKEYWho would win a war between Turkey and Australia?
    20% (2)30% (7)27% (9)Vote
  • AustraliaWho would win a war between Turkey and Australia?
    80% (8)70% (16)73% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo All of a sudden when Question and Turkey win, nobody answers

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... Turkey isn't part of the EU for starters.
    Australia is part of the Commonwealth. They have 52 countries that can help so... I think it's safe to say Turkey would lose

1|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Turkey is Commonwealth too

• Show All
    • 1mo

@VictoriousSausage it joined the EEC (precursor to the EU in 63 and joined the EU's customs union in 95 (meaning it has all the economic rights of other EU members in terms of trade).

the info you are sourcing is fine. I NEVER SAID IT WAS AN EU FULL MEMBER so you don't have to keep saying that. IT is an associate member without the political rights but full economic/customs rights (you can find this on the last paragraph of the introductory portion of the Turkish Wiki page (https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Turkey) the EU European Customs Union wiki page (https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/European_Union_Customs_Union)

• 1mo

@madhatters4 i've never heard of that, but it just seems like a Tariff-free trade with the EU, to avoid any TO tariffs. when we talk about the EU member states, we list the 28 nations, not including anyone in the EEC, and in any video's about the EU, they never mention Turkey having any ties with the EU at all, aside from it's wanting to join the EU, and pushing on that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Dude stop asking these questions any country in the world would beat turkey in a fight

3|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

I don't think

• Show All
    • 1mo

But no power and weak
      You're so weak Russia doesn't even care enough to wipe you off the map

• 1mo

by that logic no country aside from former soviet bloc countries are important as russia hasn't wiped any country off the map

• Australia would win, they have Crocodile Dundee :P

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CojEm_GWIAAI2HA.jpg

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 16

• assuming that this doesn't include allies getting involved this would easily be a win for turkey
    turkey is 8th in terms of global fire power while australia is 23rd. turykey has 4x's the available manpower and nearly 6x's the number of citizens coming of age who could join military. it has 7x's the number of citizens fit for service. it has more than 8x's the number active military personnel and more than 5x's the reserves.
    2.5x's aircraft
    4x's helicopters
    4x's attack choppers
    almost 3x's fighter jets
    64x's tanks

not going to go further. not taking into account potential ally help the two countries are not even comparable in terms of military strength

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think if you went by numbers like that, Germany would have lost to France in ww2 before Paris fell, and the us would have been spanked by Iraq bc our invasion force was a fraction of their standing army.
      You're relying off stats that haven't matter from Ancient Greece to the opium wars.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Numbers of vehicles and personnel don't determine military strength, and especially do not determine combat performance. Your thinking is 2d.

• 1mo

like i said we're done. you have a bias. that's fine. i don't. i'll rely on the CIA and defense departments analysis

• Lmao seems there are a lot of butthurt people around as I see from comments. I can understand why ''most of'' Europeans have butthurt but sup with Americans? Lmao you are just living at other end of the world, mind your own bussines ( I am not generalizing all of you, the ''racist'' ones I say )

First of all f*ck the guy who is making questions like that, you mindless idiot what are you trying to prove here? And yes, since we have 8th strongest military on earth we can at least conquer %90 of the world and defeat them like we used to. As far as I know Australia's military isn't that great so yeah we would win. We have a lot of weapons, aircrafts, tanks, UAV and shi', our special forces called ''Turkish Red Berets'' also won great ammount of tournaments.

However your question is stupid, there is no reason to ask something like that lol get a life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where would they fight that war?

In Gallipoli? http://www.gallipoli.gov.au/
    The Aussies lost that time.

0|2
    2|0
  • You again? For fuck's sakes dude...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude Fuck Turkey. Australia, The UK, The Commonwealth, EU, andthe US would gladly kick their ass into oblivion. I dont get why you all think Turkey is the greatest country ever. Especially since your peopleenslaved most of Europe and the middle east for centuries

0|0
    0|1
  • The one with home advantage wins in this case, but since none of those countries has the capacities to take the war to the other country they couldn't even fight a war in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Australia and the U. S are very close allies and the U. S would probably be more than willing to give them hardware like nukes so Australia

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey sucks. They won't beat any decent country. Your questions serve no purpose.

1|2
    0|0
  • The United States.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know why you put up pic of your flag with the eu flag... with your record on human rights, you're never getting in.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

We are in Europe

• Show All
    • 1mo

well that would be the question would the EU take a side in the war, i'd think they wouldn't unless one of the countries was seen as violating some code. so i think in this scenario it's probably more important to not consider alliances but rather the countries' military strength on its own.

• 1mo

@madhatters4 yeah in which case turkey has relatively fuck all. anyway i hope it never happens.

• Dude there is no way these contries fight each other. Ask something like bulgaria, greece, still not sensible to ask tho.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

But if they did Turkey would win

• Why Australia?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Because they are friend American

• 1mo

they're allies of a lot of countries, i mean, you could declare war on any nation in NATO or the EU and the US would join, because we're all allies (plus, extra brownie points to Australia for being a commonwealth member too)

• I think Australia has like 1 guy in their military... Bob. He's pretty good though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, pretty much any Anglo country would smash you, brah.

0|0
    0|1
  • Stop asking these questions. Turkey has really a strong army. Turks even invaded Cyprus and founded North Cyprus Turkish Republic nearly 40 years ago. Turkey even shot down a Russian Fighter jet a year ago , Turkish special forces are now in Sryia. Once Turks ruled the whole Arabic world , invaded some of Europe included Greece, Hungary, Poland... Even a little part of Russia, but Time's changed ! Why would Turkey and Australia fight? There is no reason. War is a very very very bad thing !!! Everyday peope are dying ! So don't ask war questions ! Lets hope we'll live in a world without war !

0|0
    0|0
  • Kurds need independence from Turkish bullies...

Turkey sucks

1|3
    0|2
    • 1mo

And u are a poor terrorist kurd who can't get their independence from us for about 50 years lmfao.

U still have a hope?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol make researches first before talking shit, that was terrorist Kurdish organization called PKK who killed many innocent people. Even their own people died cause of their attacks, keep having a butthurt.

Kurds won't have their independence, we won't give these lands which we conquered with our blood and people. Blood is the only price for these lands bruh, and u will watch em' getting fucked after each terrorist attacks.

• 1mo

"we conquered"

That kind of attitude is exactly why everyone hates turkey. 2 downvotes from turks lol. Fucking colonizers