Opinions on what he might mean/doing that?

I have been talking to man who is older than me (he's in his 40s and I'm in my 20s). He's divorced, been a couple of years. We met on a game and have been talking for almost 1.5 years. I love our conversations, we talk about everything. When I talk to him I feel like I can tell him anything. I love that he listens to me and actually has an opinion and doesn't just say "mhm/yeah/etc". We aren't really a couple (live in different states and we are undefined), but we talk/act like one.

Okay to my point, when I try to initiate phone sex or sexting, he shoots it down or says "we have to schedule that". I know he used to fool around talking to women and sext them, and he stopped when he started talking to me (bc he told me). I asked him why he doesn't do the same with me and he said bc "you're different and they're no one to me". I know he masturbates to my pics and if we are on the phone he hangs up if he's getting a hard on so he can take care of it. I sometimes think it's bc of the age difference. Every once in a while he would tell me that he was scared of me, never says why. I don't know if he had a bad divorce and I don't want to pry. All I know from what he has told me was that his ex-wife pushed him away. Sometimes I think it's bc he doesn't want the past repeating (when he got married he was in his 20s and she was in her 40s).

What Guys Said 1

• First dont know, I never get invoed into such kind of sex lenged
    but My friend had ever masturbated first to think about the relathionship.
    Maybe he start to think about it serious.

What Girls Said 0