Do YOU like complaining?

seems to be a hobby on here

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll admit with a capital A that I do enjoy complaining just for the sake of complaining. I'll walk around my house whining about something stupid and I won't let anyone do anything about it because, honestly, if it gets taken care of, I'd like to be the one to take care of it myself, but I'm too lazy to take care of it myself, so I complain. It's a trait I share with my brother so it must run in the family. I guess it's a combination of:

My dad's lack of motivation to do productive things unless he absolutely has to..

And my mom's nit-pickiness of how everything should be perfect and her "if you want it done right, do it yourself" attitude.

Needless to say, not a good combination lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is.
    In many of my daily messages, I get the same thing with same lingo all of the time and I get tired of it.
    Relieved when someone unfollows me or even blocks me in the box.

• 26d

Thanks, Gag, for the MHO. x

What Guys Said 24

• no. i feel like a burden when complaining. i tend to like to deal with my problems on my own if possible

• a lot of the people complaining are people practicing to be old people who complain. i mean the only other place i have heard so much annoyance about anything is in rest homes. lol

• I myself don't see an accord with complaining on here, thus is a forum for to to seek help and at the same time offer help from personal experiences... complaining has ni place here.

• I dont think i complain but i bullshit too much. I think people on here hate me for it and they dont want to interact with me anymore.

• Short answer: yes

Long answer: fuck yes

• More like venting at times but not lately

• I like to argue

• Nah, yo, I is no complainer. Complaining is fo' chumps, YO.

• fuck off @SoFeckinAddicted why are you always asking questions

• well yeah, but not that much

• Why not? Sometimes you have to. Complaining cannot be classified into a hobby.

• GAG is full of whiners and 'princesses'- it is part of the appeal

• Yes, I'm good at it

• STOP COMPLAINING.

• I actually hate complaining

• I absolutely hate complaining, and avoid doing so whenever possible. Except about my sports teams of course.

And people who complain a lot drive me nuts, they're so depressing to be around. (Oh did I mention my wife is a huge complainer?)

• No I usually don't complain and it sucks to be surrounded by negative people

• I like complaining about people complaining hnnnng

• oh here we go... another do you like complaining whinge

• yes.. it makes everything all better ;)

• After i am rejected i don't like anything anymore.

• Hmm.. Yes I do like complaining.

• Yeah I do. I get into trouble for it though

• You always complain about butthurt people.

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely my #1 hobby. How'd you know?

• To be fair, I don't notice it when I do complain. D:
    I do not like to talk negatively and try to keep upbeat/positive so I would say no.

• I'm reporting this question because you just hurt my feelings.

media.giphy.com/media/z7j4LWSvmxIys/giphy.gif

• It probably is the only this gag is for cuz it sure isn't 'being able to hold adult conversations and debates with facts' lol.

• oh yes I do, I'm just so unsatisfied w mostly everything

• No, I feel like a whiner but at the same time, I'm also tired of people not caring about me. Kinda in the middle of a crossroads really.

• I like to vent lol I'm not sure if they're the same thing

• of course,, i complain to my family and to my friends regarding the problem i have with them, so that my relationship with them doesn't get affected.

• No I try to maintain a level of positivity.

• Nope... okay maybe just a little bit.

• Yes I do. I'm a bitchy person