Do you find YouTube recommendation EXTREMELY stupid?

i mean, fxxking hell... just because I watched a video it doesn't mean I want your next 20 recommendations to be based on exactly the same topic or worse the same video that I watched just now!!!

It is like they are not even trying, it's like, you bought a coke today and ate a pizza yesterday, so someone suddenly think that coke and pizza is all you would want to eat for the next 10 days, which is just completely wrong!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right! It's so stupid, someone needs to change it so that it's based on the similar type of stuff you like to watch!

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like it. Yes, recommending the same video that I just watched is stupid and redundant, but I actually like the videos that are recommended for me.

For instance, if I watch LeBron James' top ten plays of his career, it will recommend me top ten videos of other players. This is something I like.

I find this feature useful if you're into sports, gaming, or traveling videos.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea. My recommendations are full of LGBT stuff and I'm just like "huh? I never watched anything related to this".

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I had ever thought about it
    I am afraid of losing in big date, I can not taste new anymore.
    I am thinking about a program too. I am afraid of commenting someone in a program then someone would disappear.

• Cause YouTube can totally read your mind and should know everything you like

• Ugh! that always pisses me off, they have off topic videos:) like if i'm listeing to Maroon 5 some spongebob videos or WWII recomendations will pop up lol