Does this image explain Trump's policy on protecting Women from Sexual advances/attacks?

Does this image explain Trump's policy on protecting Women from Sexual advances/attacks?

0|2
3|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean he has said if his daughter wasn't related to him, he would sleep with her. So yes it may explain a few things.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

from an outsiders view, the sad thing is it appears he is the lesser of two evils

• 1mo

Dude, Please. Put the shirt back on. You're like a little kid who takes their clothes off whenever they can.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is funny, maybe it's out of habit when around him, lol but they must not know what to do with their hands

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• LOL.. this is good

0|0
    0|0
  • 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• hahaha. looks like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that real? - That could be a Clinton Attack ad

1|1
    0|0
  • LOL> Even the commentator (to the extreme bottom left) is covering her pussy. Trump must have REALLLLY long arms...

0|1
    0|0
  • lol nice.

Come on' guys. we all brag about sexually assaulting married women. It's locker room talk. What's the problem?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahah that's funny xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. need some midevil armour on the buttocks

0|1
    0|0
  • No I think that's were his stance on the 2nd amendment comes in, no greater protection agaisnt rape then that.

Also what his daughters are doing with their hands it's called the Fig Leaf position It takes its name from Adam and Eve’s typical stance in the Garden of Eden. It's something both men and women do in public speaking or even in 1 on 1 conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Memes, gifs, and youtube skits are honestly my favorite part of this election.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called "The Fig Leaf", used by Women in Public Speaking. The Donald really groomed his kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe Nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump: Grab em by the pussy. I can get away with groping women

Trump: Build the wall!! Mexicans are bringing rapists!

SMH

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL It does appear to be relevant somewhat. But it probably only applies for those that are rated a 9 or a 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hehe very fun meme so laugh much liberal wew.

0|1
    0|0