What style of glasses should I get?

I have an eye appointment since my migraines may have to do with my glasses. I haven't had an eye appointment in years, and this is my one chance to get new glasses while I am still on my parents insurance.

- I have medium-thick black hair (which I love and I will keep it this way for a while)
very dark almost black eyes
- black eyebrows (another reason my hair is black is because my eyebrows are naturally black)
-light skin.
-I am almost very short, 5 foot 2 but I am surprisingly the tallest girl in my family.
-I am pretty sure my face shape is a heart at least according to google it is.

I know for sure I want them to have frames and for them to be black. Just post pictures of styles you think will look good.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know how this shape is called (I googled "hipster glasses" 😂), but I guess they would look good on you. :)
    upsara.com/.../...d-hipster-glasses-wayfarer-6.jpg

• Black would almost be too striking. But it really depends on the shape of your face, now I'm glad that I don't need glasses. But I know that round frames work best for me. Experiment

• Scarlet red with black outlines?