What is your end goal in life? Have you experienced true happiness?

1mo What happens after you've accomplished your end goal?

Most Helpful Guy

• True happiness can never be achieved. But you can maximize your happiness by achieving certain limited goals which are very dear to you. i have got some financial goals Let's say for example my goal is to make $ 10 Billion. If I achieve this goal then my next goal could be to distribute whatever I earn after that for the betterment of the poor and needy. Just like Warren Buffet and Bill and Melinda Gates are giving millions of US$ for philanthrophy. so when you achieve your goals you have to help other people to achieve their goals.

Most Helpful Girl

• To have A good career gain knowledge, get closer to God and gain more religious knowledge , make my extended family happy, try to change my country and help it, find love, get married and have babies, own a house next to beach in Tunisia next to my parents and live a peaceful life!
    I'm happy whenever I'm with my family :) ❤️

What Guys Said 21

• To be with my girl forever? That'd be my end goal in life. I haven't accomplished it yet. But I really am happy with her. What happens after it's accomplished? I treat her the way I feel she should be treated. Hopefully that's enough to show how I feel.

• I got a lesson that is weird. I just realized my dream/goal that got involed with others. It is blinde I guess. Like you only want to be a good husband but that need wife and children, you wanna be Hilter having speech that you need audience. I did not truly consider wife children or audience, they only a condition to achieve me. So that was just a start to learn something.

• 100% complete Skyrim.

• Own a house on the beach
    Own a boat
    Have a cool wife and a couple kids
    Be able to travel throughout my life
    Be pretty well liked by people
    Be good at my job

That's kinda it

• Happiness comes from within you have be happy with yourself and I've been truly happy before and it felt good. As for a goal? I have the determination and ambition for being an electrical engineer and once i accomplish that, i believe i will truly be happy once again, once I've accomplished it of course.

• I don't really have an end goal. It all seems pointless to me.

• To get rich :D. I'm getting there, on the right path at least.

• My end goal is to have no debt.

• This is my dream trip around the world! I want to visit every place want to see entire beauty of planet earth

• Invent some new tech shit and become billionaire.:P
    After that, I guess I will pursue my side hobbies, go on a world tour, go to the moon, buy airports I don't know.

• End goal? Success. Afterwards I leave a legacy.

• I won't be happy until I have a backyard full of cats and bunnies😂😂🐇🐇🐰🐈🐈

• To always be awesome and physically fit 💁

• To raise a happy family.
    No, I have never experienced happiness :/

• When I've remodeled myself into the person I want to be. Then, I'll be happy.

How will you change?

Basically I will model myself off a character I imagined up. That includes:
      -Building my physique
      -Learning some kind of practical martial art that will help in a real fight.
      -Building my confidence and leadership.
      -To quit being so scared of the law.
      -Developing a merciless and ruthless side for when those traits would serve me well.
      -Developing emotional independence from people so that I don't let sentiments hold me back from what I want.

• My end goal is to save asany lives as I can. How you ask? I'm planning on becoming a firefighter :)

• Being the best and succesful around, thats what rises my ego ;)

Your happiness depends on the way other people see you?

Not a problem ask what u want I'll tell you :D

Okay thanks

• end goal in life for me would be hmmm maybe an off grid house and too live free, far away from this fcked up system :p and then when i find my peace, true happiness will come along

What system? How is it f*****?

I know what your talking about Lol someone in my class answered with something similar to what you said.

hehehe then i am glad ;)

• This isn't Enchanted the movie love sorry to burst your bubble

This question is for school. You don't have an end goal I life? You don't believe you can be happy?

What you missing, your Prince charming

Um I guess eventually I will desire a partner.

• What you don't want is to be sitting in assisted living facility by yourself looking out at the rain thinking about things and regretting everything bad you ever did to anybody. Missing your kids, your spouse etc. I guess even worse, people who are in graveyards all over the world with hope and dreams that never got conveyed, waiting for a time to do so and something happened and never got a chance to. Please everyone appreciate what you have.

To who liked this i can't send you messages... it won't let me

Oh that's because my inbox is closed. I can only receive messages from people who follow me or I follow. I don't know forgot how that works.

• To have my own house with no mortgage but it still hasn't happened yet

So I'll never have to deal with the bank again and actually have money to go away on vacation

@Daynada yeah that would be happiness now wouldn't it 😊

Absolutely! That would be sweet bliss 😍

What Girls Said 6

• Have a good career as a registered nurse, have an adorable tiny house, no children, a dog or two, maybe a cat, and traveling the world. When I accomplish my dream, I will just find a new dream.

• I have several end goals lol
    I need more than one lifetime to accomplish them so I am good haha
    and I am happy when I connect with someone
    or when I am proud with myself
    or when I am drunk and horny hahahha

• Getting happiness and love is what counts. I've had moments of happiness, but it doesn't last.

• You can experience true happiness w/o goals if you make the happiness yourself. A chick said that today and I agree.

• I experience true happiness only once until now. It was only 1 moment. My goal in life is a happy family.

• i think mine will be when i have kids.

What about you?

Well I don't know what my end goal is yet but I do have small goals that I'm currently working on. I have experienced true happiness but I haven't been truly happy for a while now.